Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 13th, 2012, 04:56 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: War Horse of Troy -- MegaSilver's Customs

I think its fine the way it is. However, I'm no expert when it comes to making cards, so don't take my opinion too seriously. +rep though, this is a great idea.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 13th, 2012, 06:20 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

I love the ability. Its about time time we had a generic mount, and for such a great price! I can picture mounted squadies without much difficulty.

Wait.... would 10th be able to use Bayonet Charge? I'm guessing no, but it could probably be argued both ways.
Old February 13th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
I love the ability. Its about time time we had a generic mount, and for such a great price! I can picture mounted squadies without much difficulty.

Wait.... would 10th be able to use Bayonet Charge? I'm guessing no, but it could probably be argued both ways.
Yes, they would, since the 10th occupy the same space as and one level above that of the Horse.
Old February 14th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

MegaSilver, any love for the idea of two separate powers here? I feel like it would make it much easier to digest. Start with MOUNT that just explains how to places figures on and off of the card. (which needs to specify if leaving engagement attacks apply for figures getting onto the card). Then have MOUNTED CARRY explain where the figure is in relation to the Horse and the other effects.

If you type something up I would love to help you fine tune the wording.

Also, is the horse a single or double based figure? That makes a huge difference in how you explain where the figure is in relation to the horse's base.
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:27 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

Yes, they would, since the 10th occupy the same space as and one level above that of the Horse.
And they are technically moving via the Horse right? That combination sounds really scary..... mounted 10th........... *shudders*............ they can either camp with that auto-height and wait then fire, or bayonet charge with disengagement AND that auto height.

This horse really is pretty awesome.
Old February 14th, 2012, 10:09 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
MegaSilver, any love for the idea of two separate powers here? I feel like it would make it much easier to digest. Start with MOUNT that just explains how to places figures on and off of the card. (which needs to specify if leaving engagement attacks apply for figures getting onto the card). Then have MOUNTED CARRY explain where the figure is in relation to the Horse and the other effects.

If you type something up I would love to help you fine tune the wording.

Also, is the horse a single or double based figure? That makes a huge difference in how you explain where the figure is in relation to the horse's base.
Yeah I have considered writing it up into two powers exactly as you have mentioned. (You just managed to beat me to the punch to type it.)

I should have a write up for the seperated powers either tonight or tomorrow afternoon, so hold your horses and don't beat me to it.
Old February 14th, 2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

And they are technically moving via the Horse right? That combination sounds really scary..... mounted 10th........... *shudders*............ they can either camp with that auto-height and wait then fire, or bayonet charge with disengagement AND that auto height.

This horse really is pretty awesome.
Yeah but you are spending 60 points on one horse that can get your British there. And your opponent's probably going to shoot the horse out from under him so that he has to roll for falling damage. It's a good idea, but you have to be wise on how to implement it to it's fullest.
Old February 14th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cool, if you write something up and post the test here, I would love to help you fine tune it to avoid any issues before you create a card.
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:18 PM

Another write-up for the War Horse of Troy: (It is double spaced.)

MOUNTED CARRY
Whenever a small or medium figure you control ends it move adjacent to this War Horse of Troy, you may place the figure on this card. Instead of moving the carried figure, you must either move this Horse or placed the carried figure adjacent to this Horse. If this Horse is destroyed, put the placed figure on the space the Horse occupied and roll a combat die. If a skull is rolled the figure receives one wound.

Rider
The placed figure is considered adjacent to and occupying the spaces one level about this War Horse of Troy. When this Horse is targeted for any special power or attack on any army card, the placed figure may be considered targeted instead. When using the placed figure's special powers or attacks, this Horse's target point must be used instead. If the placed figure is destroyed, remove the figure from this card.

Disengage
This War Horse of Troy never rolls for leaving engagement attacks.
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Any more luck finding a mini? I have been keeping my eyes open lately. How big do you want it to be? Single or double spaced? Theracus minus wings size? This design is looking good and you can not go wrong with tickle in your corner.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:34 PM

The link is on the front page to buy the TOOB. I haven't bought it yet, since I have an older version of the Horses.

They are slightly larger than Ulgy's and Templar's Horses. (You probably wouldn't notice unless you compared them at eye level.)

The horse can fit on a single space, cramped in, but I went with double spaced since all other HS horses were double spaced.

EDIT:

Expect a Drudge Overlord soon, Tornado.
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. I will let you know if I find anything. So far everything is a little big. I am sure something will pop up. Good luck.
Drudge Overlord you say. Those guys need some love. One of the greatest sculpts but weakest cards. I have been chopping mine up for customs lately. A power that creates/places swamp tiles would be really awesome.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards