Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:15 PM
has been BANNED

timefighter costs too much!
I'm an idiot thread

Hello I'm an idiot. If you are an idiot quote me.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: I'm an idiot thread

Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:25 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

You know, it does say right at the top of the page:
Quote:
General: Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:28 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:31 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

This is a high quality, informative website. We take pride that we aren't 4chan, or other online garbage pits. Your current posting habits do not belong on this website. If you want to do what you're doing, you should go somewhere else.

I'm not trying to be rude, I've been trying to help you. But you've been calling me a jerk when I point this out, so naturally I'm becoming irritated.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:34 PM
has been BANNED

Where else do I go?
I consider you an idiot because you posted in this thread.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:42 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Lets see that dancing lock!

Although Lord Pyre beat me to the punch...

Looking at your other posts I have to say I'm not exactly impressed...
Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:45 PM
has been BANNED

Your avatar makes me barfAnthasu1 and your post.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:47 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timefighter View Post
Your avatar makes me barfAnthasu1 and your post.
Lock this. Now.

... I made that avatar...
Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:52 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timefighter View Post
Hello I'm an idiot. If you are an idiot quote me.
Warning sent

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General