Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 18th, 2018, 11:05 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi) - Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Wording looks fine here. I'd just replace "plus 4" at the end of Hellfire Vengeance with "+4". More like other cards.
Should this be "automatic skull" instead of:
you may add 1 skull to your attack roll.
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

You could insert an 'automatic' between the 1 and the skull there, yeah. Probably a good idea just for consistency.
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:32 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Cards in the OP and tutorial added. You'll just need to make any wording edits Ronin suggested and add a bio.
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:45 AM

Added a basic bio that hits the high points.
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Cards look great - thanks! Wording edits done. I was wondering if you could help with the Bio, @Arkham , since you know this guy better as a character than I do.

EDIT: Fittingly enough, 'd

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Just tweaked some of the spacing in the bio and fixed the spelling of specter (please change back if that spelling is some Mortal Kombat thing I'm not aware of - I'm a His Dark Materials fan, I know it's spelled spectre in some settings! ) I think we're ready to move this to On Deck!

@Ronin - Yea
@Arkham - Yea
@Tornado - Yea
@japes -
@Spidey'tilIDie - Yea
@Scapemage - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; August 19th, 2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi) - Vote for On Deck

yea
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
He will combo nice with the DJs. Drop Death for Scorp and Angel.
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yea
He will combo nice with the DJs. Drop Death for Scorp and Angel.
Ooh, good call! Though I'm still hoping we can finally pull our collective finger out and fix Death - it would be simple enough and he's crying out for it.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:59 AM

yea
Old August 18th, 2018, 03:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old August 18th, 2018, 08:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry I’m late, but no concerns on the price from me. I’ll edit in my other test for completions sake tomorrow.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library