Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 1st, 2018, 10:43 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Starfox (Public Testing)

Thanks, Ark! I'll take a look at the results tonight/tomorrow and make a call on the cost.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:07 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hmm. He went 5-1 in public testing, that's a little hard to ignore. I definitely wouldn't mind putting him all the way to 300 points for safety, but I worry that might be a little on the high side for the character.

Thoughts from @johnny139 or @Spidey'tilIDie ? 300 will likely end up making him a bargain basement Eternal, still, so maybe I shouldn't be worried.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:24 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Most seemed pretty close, even at 270, fwiw. I think you could still get away with 290.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

295?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:46 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hmm... I quite like the idea of 290, because that's a level that feels a tad sparser than 280 or 300. Wouldn't mind 295 either, that sounds good - only one other figure at that level right now, and ideally that will change once we finally get around to tweaking Judge Death.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:29 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Most seemed pretty close, even at 270, fwiw. I think you could still get away with 290.
Yeah, maybe. But the Eternals are still undeveloped as a faction, so I don't mind shooting a little high. He'll get some more direct synergy eventually, so I think it's okay to play it safe instead of trying to push his cost down. I think he'll still be draftable all the way up at 300.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:40 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I think 300 is the best option (295 to support less common point ranges). He performed really well, and sometimes we get units that need a big bump after testing. Nothing to shake a leg at.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:19 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Gotcha. I didn’t realize he was going to have a faction. 300 sounds good then.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:28 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Gotcha. I didn’t realize he was going to have a faction. 300 sounds good then.
Yeah, he should eventually. It's not something I've posted a lot of designs for because I only read Jack Kirby's Eternals relatively recently. They're definitely a bucket list item for me, though. Gonna try and build em up gradually.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:30 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'll give a Pre-Yea for Final Editing at 295-300. The cards are ready, too. Should be fun.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:21 AM
Symbiotic

Alright, I'll propose we move him along to Final Editing at 300.
@japes - yea
@Arkham - yea
@Tornado
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139 - yea
Scapemage - yea
@Spidey'tilIDie - yea

I've convinced myself that it's not outside what's reasonable for the character, and he's still well below the level of the other C3G Eternals (Sersi at 450 and Thanos at 500), which seems like the important thing to me. Kind of tidy that they're all at 'round' numbers, too.

Last edited by Ronin; August 2nd, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:26 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Starfox (Vote Final Editing)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library