Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 22nd, 2014, 07:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deadeye Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
He'd be better if you weren't playin' with Order Markers, or if there was some sort of Commander-Cowboy who could bond with just an attack like those C3V Gorillas. Heh, "Commander-Cowboy"... that's a good name right off the bat. Someone glue a tiny cowboy hat onto an Ulginesh repaint.

At least he's not too expensive... I'd sooner have him than Runa... just try to forget for a moment that you own Marro Stingers...

~TAF
Well, I can see a few times where I'd want to play DED over a squad of Stingers. Most of them require me not to have Stingers in my army in the first place, but that's not the point.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 22nd, 2014, 09:27 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
At least he's not too expensive... I'd sooner have him than Runa... just try to forget for a moment that you own Marro Stingers...

~TAF
Or Zetacron or anything else worth 60 points.
Old December 22nd, 2014, 09:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Quote:

~TAF
Or Zetacron or anything else worth 60 points.
Zeta can give your own melee troops issues on a particularly contrained map, taking up 2 spaces and sometimes slowing their advance. It's also troubling if he gets engaged and your melee units are literally right behind him and can't offer any help.

Dan doesn't really need any height or anything. Stick him on a glyph or a vantage point of sorts and he's good to go for his Special Attack.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; December 22nd, 2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: He's also not bad against Sentinels, easily taking out at least 1.
Old January 18th, 2015, 07:21 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I normally just put him at the front of my starting zone. From there he either never moves or moves once.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 18th, 2015, 01:53 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I normally just put him at the front of my starting zone. From there he either never moves or moves once.
I usually go with this approach. Especially the interesting 4 player games in small maps that you can start sniping right off the bat.
Old March 15th, 2015, 10:15 AM

Marroauder551 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marro_master
2 things (1) how is his primative gun better than the airborne elites or a deathwalker? and 2 how can he 1 shot a hive, its HUGE no way can 1 little bullet kill a hive. i don't get the logic behind it, it's total .
One, his gun is probably not that much better than theirs; it's his skill that makes the difference. He has different training and experience. Two, the Hive is a living thing. I guess he can hurt it because it has organs or something in there that he can aim for. Sharpshooter doesn't work on destructible objects. Again, it's his skill that defeats the Hive, not the power of the round he fires.
May I also state that his rifle is a present from Ullar, it isn't his 50. 50. Anymore, it's a fancy dancy magical gun from the green General himself that's why it's so good, combined with DED skill
Old March 17th, 2015, 11:53 PM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

DED is my most despised figure. I had one game a number of years ago where first turn he rolled a 20 against Spider-Man, and the next turn he rolled a 20 against Braxas.

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:00 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Deadeye Dan
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:54 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Well, in tournament circles, Deadeye may not be the way to victory, but man, in my friends circles, this guy has managed to rack up more kills than any other Lawman out there! Seriously, Deadeye is usually one of my first targets. One of my buddies fave strategies is to have Dan and Syvarris behind a wall of squad figures, (with Raelin nearby of course) and start picking off my squaddies, one by one. Not to mention he always seems to get insanely lucky at least once per game with the D20 shot...!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:14 PM
I could go

As a 60 point figure, Dan isn’t too bad. I usually like use him on the second or third OM of the game to get a first shot at the enemy. Even with only a single attack die, that move gets him into position for his role as a psycological menacer.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units