Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old September 22nd, 2021, 02:11 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool. Is that a fairly easy process?
My friend has been wanting to put out a poetry book.
I did it on lulu.com.

Old September 24th, 2021, 08:43 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have several under different pseudonyms but under my name there is only the one...
G-Men.

There will be an RPG game coming out soon under my name as well. A game that was created in 1983 and played by about 20 people at different places and times...all of which wanted the rules afterwards.
It's a current day spy game based on chasing down mystical artifacts and isn't based on maps and text scenario's but mostly plot lines that characters influence and change.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 24th, 2021 at 08:43 PM. Reason: I will let you know when it's available.
Old September 24th, 2021, 09:25 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
I have several under different pseudonyms but under my name there is only the one...
G-Men.

There will be an RPG game coming out soon under my name as well. A game that was created in 1983 and played by about 20 people at different places and times...all of which wanted the rules afterwards.
It's a current day spy game based on chasing down mystical artifacts and isn't based on maps and text scenario's but mostly plot lines that characters influence and change.
Like Warehouse 13 or The Library?

Old September 25th, 2021, 07:08 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not sure, I've been out of RPG's since 2000 but I've recently been in contact with some old game friends who have pushed me into writing the rules in a good copy and are taking it from there.
It'll be a one stop shop for an RPG...flexible rules, animals, spells (if required), monsters (if required), etc; even a module included in the one source.
I'll let you know more when it's released.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 25th, 2021 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Always hated requiring several books to play one game.
Old September 26th, 2021, 06:57 AM

Here is the ebook version of my short story collection, Breaking God's Window.

Old October 8th, 2021, 02:14 AM

Here is the print copy of my book, Breaking God's Window. It's a collection of short stories.

Edit: It turns out that it will be a few weeks before the book is available for sale. Sorry to post too soon. I will let you know when it's ready!

Last edited by Taeblewalker; October 8th, 2021 at 02:31 PM.
Old October 14th, 2021, 11:41 PM

It's Fantasy Friday! Time to buy my Legends of the Untamed West adventure, Sunset at Silver Creek! Only $10 with the FANTASYFRIDAY code!

Old August 22nd, 2022, 10:48 PM

My latest adventure for Dark City Games!
@Grishnakh did the cover art!

http://www.darkcitygames.com/game.php?id=46

Old August 23rd, 2022, 01:54 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
My latest adventure for Dark City Games!
@Grishnakh did the cover art!

http://www.darkcitygames.com/game.php?id=46
Awesome that it's finally out Taeblewalker! I really enjoyed doing the cover for this one. Gotta grab my copy soon.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 02:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Grats to both of you!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 20th, 2022, 03:06 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

My book on ancient Roman sarcophagi (carved coffins) comes out from Cambridge University Press on November 25!

https://www.cambridge.org/core/books...08D06046554A57

The culmination of only 10 years of research.
Old October 20th, 2022, 03:43 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
My book on ancient Roman sarcophagi (carved coffins) comes out from Cambridge University Press on November 25!

https://www.cambridge.org/core/books...08D06046554A57

The culmination of only 10 years of research.
Looks interesting! I put it on my Goodreads list.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books