Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 24th, 2019, 11:29 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Bumblebee (Public Testing)

What about a slightly different direction where he gives up his ranged attack and gets to disengage freely (because he's in car mode)?

Quote:
AUTOBOT SCOUT
If Bumblebee does not attack from range during his turn, you may take one additional turn with Bumblebee, during which he does not take leaving engagement attacks but cannot make a ranged attack. If you take the additional turn, you may place one Order Marker from this card on another Cybertronian card you control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; June 24th, 2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old June 24th, 2019, 01:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So he could drive up and punch someone still but not drive up and shoot at anyone? I kind of like that take as it makes me think he's not punching them but running into them with his bumper while still in car mode. Ramming Speed!

I agree the base move 5, double to 10 idea is better than 6/12. I think I would try him at 190 with that power set, it would be different enough to set him apart from the different carry figures.
Old June 24th, 2019, 01:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, it was meant to show him in car mode ramming into them.

P.S. Just watched the movie this weekend. Surprisingly pretty fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 24th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Essentially a double melee attack would make him a much better candidate for an Order Marker in an Optimus army, making his Order Marker moving power much better.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 24th, 2019, 03:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Try that out if you can YK. Looks like it has solid support.
Old June 24th, 2019, 03:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, I can run him like that. You want me to run him in a Decipticon build as well?
Old June 24th, 2019, 04:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Essentially a double melee attack would make him a much better candidate for an Order Marker in an Optimus army, making his Order Marker moving power much better.

Yeah, in my mind him racing out 10 spaces and into someone seems like a good scouting move that will pair well with Prime. Either running out ahead of Prime or waiting until Prime engages and then running up to join the fight while carrying in some back-up. Thinking maybe I'll try the Bane boosting concept, but with the Hasbro Capt. America.
Old June 24th, 2019, 04:31 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds good. Try what you want. I will try to get one in tonight.
Old June 24th, 2019, 05:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright, I'll try to run one test tomorrow using the updated power concept with a base move of 5, at 190 points. Two if I get lucky on time.
Old June 24th, 2019, 09:13 PM

Tried it out in a couple tests. It gives Bee more juice for sure.
I played that the OM moves after the second turn, if it moved before, Bee could get an extra attack die from Prime.
Try that Hasbro Cap build. Double attacking Bee with boosts from Cap and Prime should be pretty good.
Old June 24th, 2019, 09:28 PM
C3G Landlord

I was going to test it as written by quozl above along with the other number changes discussed.

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 190

AUTOBOT SCOUT
If Bumblebee does not attack from range during his turn, you may take one additional turn with Bumblebee, during which he does not take leaving engagement attacks but cannot make a ranged attack. If you take the additional turn, you may place one Order Marker from this card on another Cybertronian card you control.

My interpretation of that would be he only moves the OM after taking the 2nd turn. Also he only gets disengage during the second move, but not during the first. Let me know if you want to tweak the wording before I start my tests. I won't get to them until tomorrow afternoon. Going to start pulling out the figures and cards tonight though, so if 190 isn't right let me know now so I can adjust the army builds accordingly.
Old June 24th, 2019, 09:43 PM

That is how I played him. He lost twice at 195 so try 190.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library