Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 6th, 2018, 08:35 AM

pokemonHeroscapePaintball Woo who?
Re: The Book of Fen Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Did you see the customs where you can remove the heads as it gets wounded?
Really cool.

I agree, great card.
Loved the D&D designs for the most part.
What NO that sounds DOPE!
Old September 6th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Can someone help out with a link?
Old September 6th, 2018, 02:23 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Can someone help out with a link?
Rocktroll did this. I have a couple he did for me. You'll need to scroll down a ways to find the spoiler. Looks like some of the images are missing. Sadly, Rocktroll hasn't been active for about a year. Very creative and talented Scaper.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 6th, 2018, 02:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Lots of fantastic stuff in that thread. Rocktroll is one of the best custom guys around IMO. If you have the time just browse his thread and marvel as what he has done. For the purpose of this discussion though, I ported over the Hydra heads stuff to make it easier to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post

Hydra with removable Heads ( magnetized)

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units