Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: How far are you willing to travel for an NHSD event?
Less than 30 minutes. If there is not an event in my city then I won't attend 3 3.90%
30-90 minutes. I'd travel to another close city to attend an event. 22 28.57%
90 Minutes - 3 hours. Quite a drive but still sleep in my own bed 35 45.45%
3 hours or more. I'd make a multi day trip over it and sleep on the road. 11 14.29%
No distance would keep me from NHSD, I'll fly to another country if I have to! 3 3.90%
I wouldn't leave my city but would host my own event instead! 3 3.90%
I won't attend NHSD at all. 0 0%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 24th, 2010, 08:43 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: How far are you willing to travel for NHSD

I probably wouldn't leave the Ohio, but about 2 hours drive is my limit.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 28th, 2010, 02:00 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

30-45 minutes for me. I like tournaments, but not so much I am willing to drive all over the state to get to them.

Perhaps my aversion to driving comes from traveling 2.5 hours to get to work and back each day. I just don't like to travel much on the weekends.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old August 28th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Apparently 4 hours or so

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 28th, 2010, 02:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Well, since our NHSD is in Columbus Ohio, I guess it means me and the other NE/NW/SE/SW Ohio scapers will be travelling "90 Minutes - 3 hours." I hope it goes well, as we already have over 20 definites and another 20 probables and it is over a month away still.
Old August 28th, 2010, 02:35 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I'll be driving the 3 or so hours down to Columbus, and it's gonna be awesome.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 28th, 2010, 02:35 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I'd prefer to not go much farther that Illinois, but I would probably come anyway.
Old August 28th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've done 2 1/2 - 3 hour drives for the last two years, and I'm looking to do it again this year.

Though three hours is probably my limit as far as driving goes.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old August 28th, 2010, 03:03 PM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker

I drive six hours a few times a year to go to the DFW area tourneys with the rest of my South Louisiana crew. I love every minute of it. Nothing makes me feel better than driving 6 hours to get completely demolished!! ha.

Let freedom ring with the shotgun blast

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day