Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old April 1st, 2020, 10:26 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
is there a file for heroscape bases, so I can re base custom figs?
You'll find those on the figure thread.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54977

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:27 PM

Jak is surprisingly tart

thanx!
Old April 4th, 2020, 04:34 PM

Herofly knows what's in an order marker Herofly knows what's in an order marker

You can find Heroscape base files on Thingiverse easily enough.
Old April 21st, 2020, 10:47 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
I think someone accidentally gave positive rep to this bot. My neg rep couldn't flag it.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by quozl; May 9th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 03:32 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

TOWER TEST PIECES

So I've been working on the tower pieces for a while.
Could somebody try these and give me your opinion?
The locking tabs seem to work well with the road hexes but not as well with other tower pieces.

DETLETED
(see Thingiverse for Tower pieces)

Any pictures and suggestions would help.

Last edited by White Knight; December 19th, 2022 at 05:00 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:37 AM

Guillermo-Tell Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
TOWER TEST PIECES

The locking tabs seem to work well with the road hexes but not as well with other tower pieces.

Tower End
Tower End Base

Mmm, well, I've had a look at them and here are my two cents:

About the tower end, it's hollow so, I'm not sure about being able to print it without supports inside it as each side is partially or totally closed.

In both cases the top hex hole leads to a wider chamber (not sure how to call it) so, the same case as above.

Thanks for all your effort WK!

Just playing around...
Old May 28th, 2020, 10:01 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo-Tell View Post
Quote:
TOWER TEST PIECES

Tower End
Tower End Base

Mmm, well, I've had a look at them and here are my two cents:

About the tower end, it's hollow so, I'm not sure about being able to print it without supports inside it as each side is partially or totally closed.

In both cases the top hex hole leads to a wider chamber (not sure how to call it) so, the same case as above.

Thanks for all your effort WK!
On my Ender 3 FDM printer I printed the Tower without supports and the base with supports.

Everything printed well. The only issue was with the tabs on the base ends not flexing enough and breaking, and the internal tabs at the bottom of the tower breaking off. The base end tabs would probably be stronger if I printed the pieces on their sides (so that tabs would not break at the later lines).
Old May 29th, 2020, 05:10 PM

Quote:
TOWER TEST PIECES

Tower End
Tower End Base

Old June 17th, 2020, 09:07 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Everything printed well. The only issue was with the tabs on the base ends not flexing enough and breaking, and the internal tabs at the bottom of the tower breaking off. The base end tabs would probably be stronger if I printed the pieces on their sides (so that tabs would not break at the later lines).
I have been trying to make my own interlocking pieces & this has been my issue also. It's not fun.
Old June 21st, 2020, 12:37 AM

Wifi Cat is surprisingly tart

I picked up an Ender 5 at the start of the year. I messed around in Blender/FreeCad/Fusion 360. Recently I stated making Fat Dragon's RPG terrain and then as my friends started getting me into BattleTech I thought back to my old HeroScape sets in the closet. I'm excited that this is still a game being played and that there's a community for 3D files.

Has anyone tried printing any of these files out in the metallic PLAs yet? I imagine that especially the glaciers would be baller as metal outcrops.
Old June 21st, 2020, 01:04 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifi Cat View Post
I picked up an Ender 5 at the start of the year. I messed around in Blender/FreeCad/Fusion 360. Recently I stated making Fat Dragon's RPG terrain and then as my friends started getting me into BattleTech I thought back to my old HeroScape sets in the closet. I'm excited that this is still a game being played and that there's a community for 3D files.

Has anyone tried printing any of these files out in the metallic PLAs yet? I imagine that especially the glaciers would be baller as metal outcrops.
Awhile back I printed quite a few sets of glaciers in a slew of different colors. They look great in many different colors.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 29th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Just adding some of the modified STLs as requested.

Huge 3 sided Ruin

Small Ruin flipped reverse

Large Ruin flipped reverse

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing