Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 14th, 2019, 12:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chucky (Charles Lee Ray)

Is it intentional that if a figure is engaged with only chucky while Chucky is in Barbie mode, that figure cannot attack? (If so, that's fairly insane...)
Old August 14th, 2019, 01:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I don't know this design well but it looks like. You could always disengage him (And if you take a wound from that it deactivates barbie mode), or move around him to hopefully hit an adjacent target.
Old August 14th, 2019, 03:24 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I mean, sometimes that's an option, sometimes not, depending on other powers in play. But it's enormously powerful (basically denying attacks to figures positioned in 7-space area). And honestly, it's a pretty bad theme break for a figure to be prevented from shooting by being next a a figure it's not allowed to shoot.

The versions I had reviewed earlier in the design had a "not considered engaged" line, and I hadn't realized it had disappeared until I played against Chucky at Gencon.

That, plus the very large buff to Play Dead (only wounded half the time), and the ability to activate by leaving engagement attack, has turned him into an epic tie-down figure. He's even worse than Ragdoll, who is incredible.
Old August 14th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Please submit for reevaluation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 14th, 2019, 04:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Please submit for reevaluation.
Is that even necessary? dok said the wording had been there in previous versions - if it fell away by accident it seems like just a wording change would be sufficient.
Probably need to call in @Arkham here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 14th, 2019, 04:09 PM

Hard to say. I'm not sure it he was tested in a way that leveraged this ability, but @LordVenoc was absolutely aware of this and leveraging it to the best of his ability in our Gencon match.

At any rate, I started the ball rolling on the process.
Old August 14th, 2019, 04:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Huh, I’m almost positive he had some ‘I don’t engage people’ bit in there last I saw him. Yeah, that need to be looked at. My bad guys.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 14th, 2019, 04:58 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry dok! Forgot to get this ball rolling. Admittedly, dok had really bad luck against Play Dead, because Chucky would have been one-shot four times (literslly every attack would have gotten a kill). I think that's a natural challenge of heavy hitters against him. However, the engagement tie-down definitely needs sorted out, as it is inclear how that interacts if engaged with something untargetable.
Old August 14th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I tried to post fairly detailed play-by-play results, so looking over my tests might help. I don't recall the exact state of the power when I played it, though, as that was almost a year ago.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 14th, 2019, 06:24 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Don’t believe that was ever the intent. So whatever wording is needed to alleviate that, propose it.
Old August 14th, 2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Don’t believe that was ever the intent. So whatever wording is needed to alleviate that, propose it.
Before I do: do you still want him to be able to turn off Barbie mode by attempting a leaving engagement attack? (If so, we need to specifically allow ignoring engagement when targeting, as opposed to saying he doesn't engage.)
Old August 14th, 2019, 10:21 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Before I do: do you still want him to be able to turn off Barbie mode by attempting a leaving engagement attack? (If so, we need to specifically allow ignoring engagement when targeting, as opposed to saying he doesn't engage.)
My understanding was that he can attempt a LEA while in Barbie Mode, but once he causes an actual wound, Barbie Mode is now off going forward. Him disallowing opponents to attack while engaged to him wasn’t intended. I believe the “he can’t be targeted” was meant to allow opponents to target others normally as if he wasn’t engaged, but he can still attempt a LEA. So whatever accomplished that is ideal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library