Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 16th, 2007, 04:54 PM

DurinsBane has disabled reputation
Frenzy question

If you have multiple squads of Aubrien Archers (or other common squads with Frenzy) and you take a turn with them, then successfully roll for Frenzy, do you have to move the 3 Aubrien Archers that you just moved or can you move 3 different Aubrien Archers instead?

"What it was could not be seen: it was like a great shadow, in the middle of which was a dark form, of man-shape, maybe, yet greater; and a power and terror seemed to be in it and to go before it."
Old January 16th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You may choose different Archers to move and attack with each Frenzy. It is effectively a new turn. Just remember the Archers you choose to move must be the ones attacking in each turn.

Newb.
Old January 16th, 2007, 05:02 PM

DurinsBane has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
You may choose different Archers to move and attack with each Frenzy. It is effectively a new turn. Just remember the Archers you choose to move must be the ones attacking in each turn.

Newb.
Cool, thanks!

"What it was could not be seen: it was like a great shadow, in the middle of which was a dark form, of man-shape, maybe, yet greater; and a power and terror seemed to be in it and to go before it."
Old January 17th, 2007, 07:25 PM

Omega has disabled reputation
A little off topic, but say you have Venoc Warlord, do you get to add his frenzy enhancement only when he is alive and on the board? If he dies do you still get his bonus?

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Old January 17th, 2007, 07:26 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
if he dies, you don't get the bonus anymore

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 15th, 2007, 07:19 AM

grizz is surprisingly tart
How many times can you roll for frenzy. In other word if you roll and are successful can you roll again at the end of that turn or can you only do it once?

Old March 15th, 2007, 07:22 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz
How many times can you roll for frenzy. In other word if you roll and are successful can you roll again at the end of that turn or can you only do it once?
Each successful roll for Frenzy begins a new turn; as part of that turn you can roll for Frenzy again. If successful, you can do it all again and again and again until your Frenzy roll fails.
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:09 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
As another thread said... 23 frenzies later an opponent was reduced to 2 figures on Round 1. If luck is with you, your opponent can be devastated.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:29 AM

TyrionXavier has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys
As another thread said... 23 frenzies later an opponent was reduced to 2 figures on Round 1. If luck is with you, your opponent can be devastated.
Actually, it was 6 frenzies in a row, 21 attacks with archers, first marker on the first round with initiative.

He wasn't pleased.

Has been away for quite a while. But is back now.
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:29 AM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
a lil story on that i was playin against GForce36....sumthin and i had the aubrien archers and i rolled frenzy 4 times in a row, now that might not sound good but each roll was a 20 yes 4 20s in a row. I was baffled by that. They did a good amount of damage also

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
For other fans of numbers out there, here are the odds for rolling successive frenzies (X >= 16)...

1 frenzy - 1:4
2 frenzies in a row - 1:16
3 frenzies in a row - 1:64
4 frenzies in a row - 1:256
5 frenzies in a row - 1:1,024
6 frenzies in a row - 1:4,096
7 frenzies in a row - 1:16,384
8 frenzies in a row - 1:65,536
9 frenzies in a row - 1:262,144
10 frenzies in a row - 1:1,048,576

With either the Venoc Warlord enhancement OR the Glyph of Lodin (X>=15)...

1 frenzy - 30%
2 frenzies in a row - 9%
3 frenzies in a row - 2.7%
4 frenzies in a row - 0.8%
5 frenzies in a row - 0.2%
6 frenzies in a row - 0.07%
7 frenzies in a row - 0.02%
8 frenzies in a row - 0.01%
9 frenzies in a row - 0.002%
10 frenzies in a row - 1:169351

With both the Venoc Warlord enhancement AND the Glyph of Lodin (X>=14)...

1 frenzy - 35%
2 frenzies in a row - 12%
3 frenzies in a row - 4%
4 frenzies in a row - 2%
5 frenzies in a row - 0.5%
6 frenzies in a row - 0.2%
7 frenzies in a row - 0.06%
8 frenzies in a row - 0.02%
9 frenzies in a row - 0.01%
10 frenzies in a row - 1:36,251
Old March 15th, 2007, 11:04 AM

TyG17 has disabled reputation
It was a 2v2 day and my partner and I were ready. We had an army of venocs and an army of archers against us. 1st turn 1st round, 5 frenzies from the cannon fodder vipers killed off
  • 3 Tagawa (no counterstrike)
    Jotun
    1 Marro Warrior
    2 Blastitrons
    3 Gladiatrons
I dislike Frenzy because I can never roll for it but it always seems to roll against me.

Ty G

Ty G
- There will never be another me...

Back from the dead...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's