Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old November 30th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Wyrmling Strategy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil413ican View Post
I like a black and red mix. I played them with an axegrinder build and they complemented each other. I would spread the wyrmlings out and usually leave one behind that I placed the OM on, usually the blacks. That way I could use either the blacks or reds, but I would tend to use the blacks more. If they killed one of the black wyrmlings I would have another move up or attack at another location.

For my 500 point build I ran:

3 Blacks
2 Reds
3 Axegrinders
Morgrimm
Marcu
That works better when you draft my Krav. but I'm not bitter or anything.
Old November 30th, 2010, 02:34 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wyrmling Strategy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
That works better when you draft my Krav. but I'm not bitter or anything.

Well I'm just glad that you are not bitter about it. Its fun to counter draft BEFORE your opponent has even had the chance to draft.

I just order 4 black and 4 red wyrmlings from Auggies. Now I don't have to draft yours!

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles