Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 17th, 2014, 12:11 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Can I borrow 2 x Axegrinders from some kind soul please?
Yes sir..I gotcha covered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
ok slight chance I might go, however Ive not even looked at armies..
so anyone who wants to, drop any sort of army ye'd play, or like to see played or whatnot and if Im able to make I'll bring it(within reason, though with my collection within reason does become a moot point....but some of it is already packed up).

cheers
Rod
There are lots of great builds for this point total. I'll be happy to loan you whatever you might need. Looks like I wil just bring me entire collection just because I can.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 17th, 2014, 12:23 AM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Maps being brought:
Dignan
1. Mystery map #1
2. Mystery map #2
3. Breach

R˙chean
1. Ry Mystery map
2. Burial Marsh
3. Sirocco

DrLivingston:

RexMax:

Old October 17th, 2014, 12:44 AM

Puffy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey, I just moved down to the area, and I was wondering if I could get in on this event?

Unfortunately, I don't have any of my Heroscape stuff down here yet. So, I was wondering if I could borrow ANY decent army and some dice from someone. I know it's a lot to ask, and I get it if no one is willing to lend me that stuff.

I don't know if the store carries any Heroscape stuff (only been there for Friday night Magic so far). If the store does carry any Heroscape, I'd be willing to pick some of it up for the prize table.

If I can't get stuff to use, mind if I show up just for some fun? It's rare to find people still interested at all in Heroscape.

Thank you

|Insert witty remark Here|
Old October 17th, 2014, 07:16 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Come on, Ry! Did you not see Rex and Tmac's posts?

Maps being brought:
Dignan
1. Mystery map #1
2. Mystery map #2

R˙chean
1. Ry Mystery map

DrLivingston:

TMac
1. Breach
2. Sirocco

RexMax:
1. Burial Marsh

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 17th, 2014, 07:18 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
Hey, I just moved down to the area, and I was wondering if I could get in on this event?

Unfortunately, I don't have any of my Heroscape stuff down here yet. So, I was wondering if I could borrow ANY decent army and some dice from someone. I know it's a lot to ask, and I get it if no one is willing to lend me that stuff.

I don't know if the store carries any Heroscape stuff (only been there for Friday night Magic so far). If the store does carry any Heroscape, I'd be willing to pick some of it up for the prize table.

If I can't get stuff to use, mind if I show up just for some fun? It's rare to find people still interested at all in Heroscape.

Thank you
Of course, man. We're always glad to have new people join in. Let us know what you want to play with and I'm sure we can gather the figures needed.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 17th, 2014, 08:16 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Glad to have you Puffy!

It sounds like Ry is bringing a lot of stuff that you could use to make an army.

But if that doesn't work out for some reason I am already planning on bringing two complete armies to the event. I haven't decided which I will play yet, so you can use the one I do not pick.

Old October 17th, 2014, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Come on, Ry! Did you not see Rex and Tmac's posts?
I didn't see anyone else using the format you provided to fill in the maps, so NO, I didn't really see their posts.

Maps being brought:
Dignan
1. Mystery map #1
2. Mystery map #2

R˙chean
1. Ry Mystery map
2. Stygian Rift
3. Sidewinder

DrLivingston:

TMac
1. Breach
2. Sirocco

RexMax:
1. Burial Marsh

Old October 17th, 2014, 06:03 PM

Puffy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:

Thank you
Of course, man. We're always glad to have new people join in. Let us know what you want to play with and I'm sure we can gather the figures needed.
Here's some army ideas that interested me:
- Phantom Knights (multiple) + any hero ideas (Rhogar Dragonspine interesed me)
- Elementals + Kurrak the Elementalist
- Bugbears and Goblins combo (maybe with an ogre warhulk or two)
- Axegrinders + Migol (I think someone else was already playing them though)
- Elf Wizards army (I don't think I'd have enough points to pull it off properly though)
- Knights + Sir Dupuis

Honestly, anything you guys have extra that's even a little bit synergistic would be great. If you have any recommendations/ideas, let me know!

Also, if I'm there at noon, will that be a problem? I'd like to help with setup, but there's a family brunch I need to be at. It should be wrapped up by 11:30.

Thank you for helping me get in on this. It's always fun when I can find other people interested in Heroscape, especially because it's rare nowadays.

|Insert witty remark Here|
Old October 17th, 2014, 06:45 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Can I borrow 2 x Axegrinders from some kind soul please?
Yes sir..I gotcha covered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
ok slight chance I might go, however Ive not even looked at armies..
so anyone who wants to, drop any sort of army ye'd play, or like to see played or whatnot and if Im able to make I'll bring it(within reason, though with my collection within reason does become a moot point....but some of it is already packed up).

cheers
Rod
There are lots of great builds for this point total. I'll be happy to loan you whatever you might need. Looks like I wil just bring me entire collection just because I can.

I just need some army builds.....got plenty of fiqures....hahahaha

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 17th, 2014, 06:52 PM

Ok...

4xheavy gruts
Tornak
Ornak
Nerak

Or probably more your speed....

7xMarro Dividers
Major Q9

Old October 18th, 2014, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you
Here's some army ideas that interested me:
- Phantom Knights (multiple) + any hero ideas (Rhogar Dragonspine interesed me)
- Elementals + Kurrak the Elementalist
- Bugbears and Goblins combo (maybe with an ogre warhulk or two)
- Axegrinders + Migol (I think someone else was already playing them though)
- Elf Wizards army (I don't think I'd have enough points to pull it off properly though)
- Knights + Sir Dupuis

Honestly, anything you guys have extra that's even a little bit synergistic would be great. If you have any recommendations/ideas, let me know!

Also, if I'm there at noon, will that be a problem? I'd like to help with setup, but there's a family brunch I need to be at. It should be wrapped up by 11:30.

Thank you for helping me get in on this. It's always fun when I can find other people interested in Heroscape, especially because it's rare nowadays.
Alright, I'll take a look at the point and make an army for you out of this.

As for showing up at noon, that's fine. I won't be showing up until then due to Sunday school. We'll kick things off at 12:30.

Old October 18th, 2014, 12:18 PM

I plan on being there early. I will just have my entire collection and happy to loan out stuff to whoever.

I hope to be arriving about the time they open which is 11am on Sunday.

I will have 3 maps, the hunk of metal trophy, dice and markers, figures and cards, prizes for the table, and I guess laptop.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day