Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 5th, 2020, 09:19 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 10/20/18

Congrats man.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 12th, 2020, 12:22 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Eastern Ohio Tournaments

Congrats to you and Jada!
Old July 12th, 2020, 12:52 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Congrats you two!

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.

Last edited by hose; July 12th, 2020 at 12:53 PM. Reason: brain malfunction....
Old December 4th, 2020, 10:51 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Considering January 30th to restart tournaments at Mad Bros. Moving to a new place and getting a new job with Jada's step-dad so I'll have a way more consistent time to host events. Hope everyone is staying safe!
Old April 14th, 2021, 02:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Hey all. When do you all think you'd be willing to come if we restarted C2P tournaments? My view is if most people who come are vaccinated (and all at risk people in your immediate family/friend group are as well) we should be good to go. I just got my 1st shot and second one is mid-may, but my thought is most people will be ready by June or July at the latest, but any other thoughts?
Old September 23rd, 2021, 02:00 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

We're back for NHSD!
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:18 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Can't see any reason for me to miss. Hopefully Cole will come as well.
Old September 27th, 2021, 04:42 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

where is it located? 4 hours to Sugarcreek. Hopefully not farther east.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:11 PM

HeroScape is Back folks!
Old August 8th, 2022, 11:09 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

Anyone in NE Ohio want to get some games in soon? I am excited!

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old August 16th, 2022, 12:24 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Hey there! I got back into Heroscape last year and would love to meet up for some games. Anyone know if there's going to be an event for NHSD?
Old August 16th, 2022, 12:57 PM

If there’s enough interest I would be happy to put something together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events