Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old April 1st, 2017, 08:16 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Shut Up Sit down

Does anyone else listen to Shut Up & Sit Down?

Wasn't sure if anyone knew about these guys as I did a search but they have a podcast, and a very funny board game review website and YouTube channel.

I found this podcast amazing
https://m.soundcloud.com/susd/podcas...h-a-nasty-lich
It's some psychology about games and well worth a listen.

And all around I just have a lot of love for them. Much different kind of reviewers than Tom Vasel, and hey a British accent never hurt anything.

Plus our very own Colby has done an interview with them in the past. I definitely recommend checking them out.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:54 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker
Re: Shut Up Sit down

I have stumbled upon them on youtube, I was looking for two rooms and a boom gameplay and I watched their video they made at Gencon, it was really good in terms of rules and thoroughness of the game. I also watched a few of their gameplays such as avalon and seven wonders duel. Overall there are funny and cool.

I didn't know they had a podcast, is that one of their main things they do?

Is the interview Colby did somewhere online?
Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:02 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I think they're funny and smart. I used to listen to their podcast, but it's been awhile. I enjoy their analysis. On the other hand, sometimes they are a bit too quick to present their opinions as facts, which I found grating.

Good show, though. I'd still be listening to their podcast if I was still listening to board gaming podcasts.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 3rd, 2017, 12:18 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
I have stumbled upon them on youtube, I was looking for two rooms and a boom gameplay and I watched their video they made at Gencon, it was really good in terms of rules and thoroughness of the game. I also watched a few of their gameplays such as avalon and seven wonders duel. Overall there are funny and cool.

I didn't know they had a podcast, is that one of their main things they do?

Is the interview Colby did somewhere online?
The podcast is something they do pretty regularly.

Here is a link to the Plaid hat interview

https://www.shutupandsitdown.com/int...aid-hat-games/

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 01:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I've seen them a few times. They were entertaining enough but didn't make an impression on me enough to subscribe to them on youtube.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media