Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 28th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Jack-O-Lanturns

Post pictures of your Jack-O-Lanturns here! I was too lazy to carve mine this year, so I just stuck these things we had in a drawer on it -

Let's see some of yours!
Old October 28th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Jack-O-Lanturns

The first one was my first attempt at making my own stencil and cutting it. I found it really hard to find a complete picture of Galactus' helm that did not look really cartoonie.

Chelle (Strange_Love) made a zombie Tinkerbell.

And our 5 year old made Thor's Hammer!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General