Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 28th, 2012, 05:27 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Thanksgiving Weekend Heroscape (Michigan)

Thanksgiving Weekend Heroscape (and other assorted games)

I am planning another gaming night here at my house. I chose Thanksgiving weekend in the hopes that some may be able to break free. It will be Saturday, November 24th beginning at 4:00p.m. since there is the possibility that I will have to work that day. Dinner will be provided and if anyone has food preferences, please let me know.

As far as the Heroscape portion, I’d like to do another tournament with prizes since the last one went so well. Also, there will be a party favor prize just for showing up. I bought a bunch of Heroclix on eBay cheap so you will get a C3G figure with the card. Juggernaut will be one of the choices along with a few others. If anyone has preferences on the prizes for the tournament, let me know and I’ll see what I can do. For the tournament, we can do the first round classic Heroscape, then the second round with SoV and C3V, then the third round with C3G. As always, I have all the figures and such so no need to bring anything.

As far as the “other” gaming, I recently got the latest expansion for Dominion, Dark Ages. I also got an expansion for Carcassonne, Inns and Cathedrals. Then of course there is the ever popular Settlers of Catan with all of its expansions, Ticket to Ride, or Pandemic.

Let me know if you are coming and how many will be with you so I can have enough Heroscape boards set up and enough party favors. Food never seems to be a problem though.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

-The Orange Mailman

The Orange Mailman
Old November 22nd, 2012, 11:19 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Re: Thanksgiving Weekend Heroscape (Michigan)

Any last minute takers? We will have between 6 and 10. If it goes over 10 I'll have to set up more boards. Thanks.

The Orange Mailman

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events