Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 6th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
The Horgle Project: Phase 2 - Major Update (pg. 4)

:: PHASE 2 ::

Now that I've gone through PHASE 1 and picked which suggested units I like for the MK figs posted, I'll post those units here so folks can start fine tuning and finalizing them before applying them to the Horgle card template. Here we go:

Hork*
Fig: Harka Orc

Horgle---------------- Life 2
Unique Hero--------- Move 5
Mercenary----------- Range 1
Relentless----------- Attack 4
Medium 4------------ Defense 2
----------------------- Points 35

Battle Fury 15
Whenever Hork would recieve any wounds, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, ignore those wounds.

Kargor*
Fig: Orc Hunter

Horgle---------------- Life 4
Mercenary----------- Range 6
Lucky---------------- Attack 3
Medium 4------------ Defense 4
----------------------- Points 65

Waylay Special Attack
Range 8. Attack 2.
Choose any small or medium sized figure within 8 clear sight spaces. If the figure does not have an order marker on its card this round, the chosen figure cannot roll any defense dice when attacked by Kargor this turn.

Point-Blank Special Attack
Range 3. Attack 5.
If Kargor does not move this turn, he may use his Point-Blank Special Attack instead of attacking normally.

Grel*
Fig: Harka Prowler

Horgle---------------- Life 4
Relentless------------ Attack 3
Medium 5------------ Defense 5
----------------------- Points 65

Bash n' Smash Special Attack
Range 1. Attack 1, 2 or 3. Grel starts each turn with 5 attack dice. Choose any adjacent figure and attack by rolling 1, 2 or 3 attack dice. Grel may keep making special attacks with 1, 2 or 3 attack dice until he has rolled all 5 attack dice. Grel may target the same or different figures with each attack.

Aelkor
Fig: Masked Shaman

Horgle---------------- Life 3
Passive-------------- Attack 1
Medium 5------------ Defense 4
----------------------- Points 30

Light Healing
After moving and before attacking choose a wounded hero figure adjacent to Aelkor. Then roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1, destroy the chosen figure. If you roll a 15 or higher remove one wound marker from the chosen figure's card.

Choltax *
Fig: Orc Marauder

Relentless----------- Attack 3
Medium 5------------ Defense 3
------------------------35 points

Horgle Howl 16
After moving and before attacking, choose any small or medium figure adjacent to Choltax. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, the chosen figure cannot roll any defense dice if attacked by Choltax this turn.

Bombal *
Fig: Orc Violator

Reckless------------- Attack 2
Medium 4------------ Defense 0
----------------------- Points 25

Tough
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Bombal always add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Reckless Thrust
Special Attack
Range 1. Attack 5.
After using Reckless Thrust, place a wound marker on Bombal

Hatcher The Hatchet Throwing Horgle
Fig: Half-Orc Hatcheteer

Horgle-------------Life 2
Unique Hero------Move 5
Mercenary--------Range 1
Precise------------Attack 3
Medium 5---------Defense 2
--------------------40 points

Double Attack
After Hatcher Attacks he may attack one additional time.

Hatchet Throw Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 2.
Begin the game with a Hatchet Marker on this card. Use this attack only if there is a hatchet marker on this card. Choose a figure to attack. Remove the hatchet marker and place it adjacent to the chosen figure. When Hatcher moves to a space with a hatchet marker place the marker on this card.

Nauroth (edit 8/7/06)
Fig: Orc Sentry

Relentless----------- Attack 5
----------------------- 35 Points

Horgle of Discontent
At the end of the turn roll the 20-sided die, if you roll a 1-7 choose an opponent, that opponent gains control of Nauroth and his army card.

Kwarg (edited 8/25/06)
Fig: Orc Wolfkin

Horgle----------------- Life 3
Unique Hero----------- Move 5
Devourer-------------- Range 1
Relentless------------- Attack 3
Medium 4-------------- Defense 2
------------------------- 35 Points

Frenzy
After you take a turn with Kwarg, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher you may take another turn with Kwarg.

Barbaraks*
Fig: Orc Blaster

Mercenary----------- Range 5
----------------------- 40 points

Supressive Sweep Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 2.
Instead of his normal attack, Barbaraks may use his Suppressive Fire Special Attack. Roll 2 attack dice for up to 4 different figures within 4 clear sight spaces. All figures attacked by Suppressive Fire roll defense dice separately. Barbaraks may not use this special attack if he moved this turn.

Horgle Thralls (added 8/8/06)
Fig: Grimlin (squad of 4)

Epo ------------------ Life 1
Common Squad ---- Move 5
Thrall ---------------- Range 1
Relentless ----------- Attack 2
Small 3?------------ Defense 2
----------------------- 25 points

Disobedience
After moving, roll the 20-side die. If you roll a 1-3, you may not attack with this squad this turn, and ???? is not effective for the rest of this round.

???? (maybe)
All small or medium opponent's figures that enter or occupy a space adjacent to any two Horgle Thralls may not move. Figures affected by ???? cannot be moved by any special power on an Army Card or Glyph.

Wark*
Fig: Fuser Orc

Horgle---------------- Life 2
----------------------- 35 points

Cover Fire
After attacking, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, you may move any friendly figure within four clear sight spaces the amount indicated by their Move stat. If the moved figure is engaged, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Just because I've posted these here doesn't mean the figs are unchageable. These are just the units who I found to be as close to finished as possible from the PHASE 1 thread. These can still be adjusted.

You may see a fig above you submitted an idea for, but your idea wasn't used. Please know that I will still give you credit for helping with this project in some way. And know that I didn't think your idea was by any means bad. I just decided a different idea fit better with what I am trying to do with this project.

As other figs are submitted or tweaked from PHASE 1, I will then post them here for playtest and approval. That is to say that just because I've started this thread, it does not mean PHASE 1 is completed. There are still figs there not yet finished!

And thanks to all of you who have helped so far! It is greatly appreciated!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old August 6th, 2006, 08:18 PM

Widigo has disabled reputation
Good a nice clean thread once again.

I would like to yell at my computer for freezing and not allowing me to make more suggestions. I feel that I am now to late, but am eager to help in any way possible. I would also like to be the first told when you do another Community Project. I like the units you have going. I would like to say that I fell that squads are bad, and that helping each other is bad for the race, except for the largest figure, can't find a link to him. Should(will on my card) have an activation bonus to four Horgles in the area around him.

The card is great the logo is great, I want to see an official looking rulebook that has all of the cards, and all that in it.

Good Luck I have tossed my two pennies into the ring, and now must wait to see if they make a profit.

Widigo
Old August 6th, 2006, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Nauroth
Fig: Orc Sentry

Relentless----------- Attack 5
----------------------- 35 Points

Brute For Hire (or some other less-cheesy name)
At the end of the turn roll the 20-sided die, if you roll a 1-8 choose an opponent, that opponent gains control of Nauroth and his army card.
I like the idea of playing musical warrior, but he may be better costed at 40 points. I also would like to suggest some names:

Impatient Mercenary

The Highest Bid...

Oh, Damn I can't think of any more.

Widigo
Old August 7th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widigo
I like the idea of playing musical warrior, but he may be better costed at 40 points.
I think the reason he is at 35 points is due to the risk involved in drafting him. He is pretty strong for 35 points with 5 attack and 3 life. However, you might just end up losing him for the rest of the game depending on how you roll, and how your opponent rolls.

Changed the name of his ability to, "Horgle of Discontent".

Old August 7th, 2006, 07:38 PM

When I think about it he is fine at 35, I think of two player games though where you would not lose him for long.
Old August 8th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Resident Artist

Barbaraks
Fig: Orc Blaster
----------------------- 40 points

Supressive Sweep Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 2.
Instead of his normal attack, Barbaraks may use his Suppressive Fire Special Attack. Roll 2 attack dice for up to 4 different figures within 4 clear sight spaces. All figures attacked by Suppressive Fire roll defense dice separately. Barbaraks may not use this special attack if he moved this turn.

Old August 8th, 2006, 02:10 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
make a unit that costs 5 points!
Old August 8th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Resident Artist

Horgle Thralls
Fig: Grimlin (squad of 4)
Epo ------------------ Life 1
Common Squad ---- Move 5
Thrall ---------------- Range 1
Relentless ----------- Attack 2
Small 3?------------ Defense 2
----------------------- 25 points

Disobedience
After moving, roll the 20-side die. If you roll a 1-3, you may not attack with this squad this turn, and ???? is not effective for the rest of this round.

???? (maybe)
All small or medium opponent's figures that enter or occupy a space adjacent to any two Horgle Thralls may not move. Figures affected by ???? cannot be moved by any special power on an Army Card or Glyph.

Old August 8th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Thralls secomds ability how about, Pin at th knees

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 8th, 2006, 11:06 PM

I like the name as is, maybe confusion.

This is about the only squad of Horgels I wont argue the point on.

They would be a five point custom if they where not a squad, so if you only had one of them then the second ability would be useless. Witch would make the points worth it.

Widigo

Nice Custom
Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:40 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Whats the status of this project? Do you need help with anything hex?
Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:54 PM
Resident Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Whats the status of this project? Do you need help with anything hex?
I'm still going to see this project through, but it's been put on a temporary hold on my end, as another project for 'Scapers.com has come up.

However, if people want to playtest a few of these so as to start preparing them for final stats and release, that would be great.

What I will probably end up doing is releasing a few at a time instead of a big clump at once! There are a lot of units there, and I'd rather the cards released are as close to perfect as possible, instead of rushing through them just to get them all out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards