Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 1st, 2015, 05:00 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

One last thing on Jason's survivability. dok pointed out to me that until you roll 4 or more skulls, Undead Resilience is basically Magical Defense (and actually a bit better since you ignore all the wounds on a 2 skull attack). Anyways, we'll have to see if dok's worry about Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma and Friday the 13th interacting with each other are well founded.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 1st, 2015, 09:32 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Jason Voorhees - Vote for Initial PT

I think he could definitely end up being too strong, but I'm willing to wait for results. Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 1st, 2015, 09:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I think he could definitely end up being too strong, but I'm willing to wait for result. Yea
Likewise. Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2015, 09:51 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 1st, 2015, 12:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
One last thing on Jason's survivability. dok pointed out to me that until you roll 4 or more skulls, Undead Resilience is basically Magical Defense (and actually a bit better since you ignore all the wounds on a 2 skull attack). Anyways, we'll have to see if dok's worry about Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma and Friday the 13th interacting with each other are well founded.

~Dysole, informationally
I think we may have a hard time balancing him. When you throw him against a bunch of thematically appropriate figures, 3 attack units like the Street Thugs, Gordon, etc. that need to roll 3 skulls on 3 dice just to inflict one wound will be a chore to do 6 times. When thrown up against Thor or Superman, that 0 Def. will lead to a very quick exit. I'm not saying we shouldn't try to make it work as I think the concept is pretty cool, just that the armies picked to test him against will lead to very different results. Judge Dredd suffers from this. He is awesome vs. low level criminals, but not nearly as good when not.
Old December 1st, 2015, 12:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Jason Voorhees (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not sure where you're getting 5 unblockable skulls from?
With Ki Ki Ki. He could (potentially) end up engaging a while group and throw an unblockable die against each of them, which would be unthematic if he bumps into a group of Asgardians or what have you and dishes out a ton of wounds. The obvious limitation would be a single unblockable die against a single figure, but like I said, I'm willing to wait and see.
Old December 1st, 2015, 01:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Jason Voorhees (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not sure where you're getting 5 unblockable skulls from?
With Ki Ki Ki. He could (potentially) end up engaging a while group and throw an unblockable die against each of them, which would be unthematic if he bumps into a group of Asgardians or what have you and dishes out a ton of wounds. The obvious limitation would be a single unblockable die against a single figure, but like I said, I'm willing to wait and see.
I missed that. I'd rather he just chose one to roll a die against.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 1st, 2015, 01:13 PM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, I'm going to put the Initial on hold for a moment, so we can get this figured out. I don't want to go into Initials if we feel he's going to be too strong, and too hard to balance.

We can make it so he only chooses one for the unblockable. We can lower his life to 5. However, I think the biggest issue here, is his Undead Resilience. I think we need to go with something else here, and that's the real answer. It sucks, because it's fitting, but combined with coming back on a 13 at the end of the round, it's going to be too difficult to get rid of him.

I'm thinking we keep his life at 6, and ditch his Undead Resilience for something else less potent, but still useful and thematic to the character.
Old December 1st, 2015, 02:38 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I still like Undead Resilience on theme, and it does have the backdoor for low-attack figures that they can ping for one wound. What if we just tone Ft13th down a bit?
FRIDAY THE 13TH
At the end of the round, if Jason is destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, remove up to three Wound Markers from Jason's card. If there are no Wound Markers on Jason's card, immediately place Jason on any empty space on the battlefield that is not in clear sight of any opponent's figure.
Basically he comes back half as often.
Old December 1st, 2015, 02:41 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't forget that you can take more wounds than the Life number.

Quote:
Old December 1st, 2015, 02:50 PM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I still like Undead Resilience on theme, and it does have the backdoor for low-attack figures that they can ping for one wound. What if we just tone Ft13th down a bit?
FRIDAY THE 13TH
At the end of the round, if Jason is destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, remove up to three Wound Markers from Jason's card. If there are no Wound Markers on Jason's card, immediately place Jason on any empty space on the battlefield that is not in clear sight of any opponent's figure.
Basically he comes back half as often.
I think that's really hurting him. 40% is not exactly a given. Having to get a 13 or higher twice, only attempting it once at the end of each round, is not exactly going to be easy. Just playtesting Meggan proved that to me. Looking back at my tests, my success rate was 3/11 on the first game and 4/11 on the second. I also recall Gutudak's being similar. So I'm not liking that. Especially with only 4 attack and an unblockable that requires you to be out of clear sight, and when he comes back having to be placed out of clear sight. That's way too many restrictions and stunting of the figure IMO for people to even want to use him.

I'm thinking we go with something like this:

KI KI KI, MA MA MA
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card that opponent controls, if no figure on that card has clear sight on Jason, you may immediately place Jason on any empty space within 5 spaces of a figure on that card. If Jason is placed adjacent to one or more enemy figures on that card, you may immediately roll 1 unblockable attack die against each adjacent figure on that card.

RELENTLESS SLASHER
When Jason is attacked by an opponent's adjacent figure, and no skulls are rolled, the attacking figure immediately receives one wound. If Jason receives one or more wounds from a single attack but is not destroyed, you may immediately remove up to one of those wounds.

FRIDAY THE 13TH
At the end of the round, if Jason is destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, immediately place Jason on any empty space on the battlefield that is not in clear sight of any opponent's figure and remove all Wound Markers from this card.

This is essentially the same as UR, but it's 1 wound instead of 2. So an opponent would have to deal 2 wounds or more to cause at least 1 wound, rather than the 2 that's causing trouble here. So it's just a toned down version, but keeps the theme. Minor hits won't phase him, but bigger ones will. It also flows well with the whiffed auto-wound aspect.

Since I dropped the 2 space movement from Ki Ki Ki, we could up his move back to 5. Ki Ki Ki now places him within 5 of the figure who doesn't have clear sight on him, which makes more sense than 5 from his current placement. He should be popping out in front of them, and teleporting essentially around the map if the person can't see him, not just teleporting 5 spaces away from his current placement. Once he shows himself, it becomes unusable against that figure(s). His unblockable is also only usable against that figure(s), so a squad he could roll one against each, but a Unique he'll only get to roll the 1 unblockable.

This method makes it so if you place an OM on him, it's to get him back behind cover, so you can have him pop out again against an enemy figure. Which I feel is thematic more than him duking it out over the course of 3 turns.
Old December 1st, 2015, 03:00 PM

Nice changes!

What do you think about this change to Relentless Slasher?

Quote:
RELENTLESS SLASHER
When Jason is attacked by an opponent's adjacent figure and receives no wounds, the attacking figure immediately receives one wound. If Jason receives two or more wounds from a single attack but is not destroyed, you may immediately remove up to one of those wounds.
This way he can deal out wounds more since receiving no wounds should happen more than the attacker not rolling any skulls. To balance that, I upped the requirement for the wound subtraction to two wounds.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library