Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old June 29th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

In salute to the Video game and Music 'what are you listening/playing' I am starting this. I watched X-men last night.

I liked this the first time I watched it, but the second time the fighting seemed pretty dull. I like Batman and Ironman much more.

I'll rate it as 5/10

So what movie did you watch, and what did you think of it?
Old June 29th, 2009, 07:05 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Watched Gran Torino...hated it.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, Rĸchean
Old June 29th, 2009, 07:15 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I laughed for half the movie.

I have netflix and am streaming every crummy 1970's ish kung fu movie on there. My wife is still in a kung fu coma...
Old June 29th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Stargate SG-1, Season 5, Disk 1.
Old June 30th, 2009, 07:53 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Stargate SG-1, Season 5, Disk 1.
I'm halfway through season 1.

It's very good...
Old June 29th, 2009, 10:19 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderCoach View Post
I really liked that movie.
Old June 30th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderCoach View Post
I really liked that movie.
Me, too. I watched episodes 10-13 Season 3 of The Office. I'm still laughing this morning at it.

Old June 30th, 2009, 09:57 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Let's see...

Cloverfield (sunday)- 4/10. Absolutely horrible.

Godzilla (1998; Sunday too)- 6/10. Not the worst godzilla movie, but certainly not up to most of the movies' caliber.

The Thing (saturday)- 10/10. Hands down the best horror film I've ever seen.

I'm gonna see the Pink Panther 2 today, so I'll tell you guys how it is.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:15 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Let's see...

Cloverfield (sunday)- 4/10. Absolutely horrible.

Godzilla (1998; Sunday too)- 6/10. Not the worst godzilla movie, but certainly not up to most of the movies' caliber.

The Thing (saturday)- 10/10. Hands down the best horror film I've ever seen.

I'm gonna see the Pink Panther 2 today, so I'll tell you guys how it is.
For the love of God, don't go see Pink Panther 2. I love Steve Martin but any one that tries to top Peter Sellers is doomed to failure.
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:00 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Let's see... Cloverfield... Godzilla... The Thing... Pink Panther 2...
Nice list of disaster(ous) movies

I watched "Yes Man" and I enjoyed it. I actually quite like Munchhausen By Proxy. I'm going to have to find soundtrack now...

I'm now moving on to Battlestar Galactica - which is coming as a recommendation from Jim.

Thanks Jim.
Old February 16th, 2012, 12:20 AM

james clark is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

last night i watch wrong turn part-3 its directed by Declan o'brien wrong turn three left for dead A group of people find themselves trapped in the backwoods of west virginia , fighting for their lives against a group of vicious and ugly horrible inbred cannibal so its very intresting movie so you should watch this movie

Old February 16th, 2012, 08:45 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Saw and enjoyed Red Tails yesterday. It was about aerial combat rather than training the Black fighter pilots of WWII (as was the previous film Tuskeegee Airmen). It showed what similar and different experiences they faced as the first African American pilots in a segregated Air Corps. I had just seen a documentary about them on The Military Channel, which put the film into greater perspective for me. Its always interesting to see what a movie's creators choose to show and what they leave out.

Last edited by chas; February 16th, 2012 at 08:50 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies