Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 25th, 2017, 10:10 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey, I'd love to vote, but the curse of Photobucket has bitten.

sorry for my absence here.
Actually I think you're mistaken. The post requiring your vote has working images.
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:16 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey, I'd love to vote, but the curse of Photobucket has bitten.

sorry for my absence here.
Actually I think you're mistaken. The post requiring your vote has working images.
Thanks for correcting me!
Old September 26th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

vegietarian18 has chosen to step down from his position as an SOV Judge. We thank him for his submissions to the project these last few years.

Along with that, we would like to announce that we are looking to fill that position. We are opening it up to everyone would who like to apply. To do so, write up a review of one of the units currently being reviewed (including a Yea or Nay vote) and send it to me in a PM. We do not expect that you have done rigorous testing, nor do we expect your review to pretend that you have. Rather we will be looking at your insights and your ability to articulate your thoughts clearly in a review. Additionally, please write a paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good Judge. If you have made a submission like this in the past, you can instead simply tell us that you are still interested and would like us to consider your prior submission.

The due date for the submissions will be end of day October 31st. We will then deliberate and announce the result.
Old September 26th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

With us being down a Judge, Jack of Blades by BiggaBullfrog has received 3 Yea votes to review (Scytale, superfrog, and Ixe) and has moved on to United Fanscape review.

Or, at least it should, but the link has gone bad. @BiggaBullfrog , can you fix the link in the submission post or send the picture to me via PM?

Last edited by Scytale; September 26th, 2017 at 10:46 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

to reviewing the two Beakfaces.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
With us being down a Judge, Jack of Blades by BiggaBullfrog moved on to United Fanscape review.

Or, at least it should, but the link has gone bad. @BiggaBullfrog , can you fix the link in the submission post or send the picture to me via PM?
Huh, I didn't even realize Jack was still in there. But I updated the image for you, it should be good to go.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
I'm not sure how I feel about the Sneaks over all to what value they add but it's not enough for me to turn them down outright. I vote YEA for review.
@Scytale ... in case you missed it.

EDIT: also the Beakface links in the OP are incorrect...they're currently routed to the Jack of Blades post

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 26th, 2017, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
I'm not sure how I feel about the Sneaks over all to what value they add but it's not enough for me to turn them down outright. I vote YEA for review.
@Scytale ... in case you missed it.

EDIT: also the Beakface links in the OP are incorrect...they're currently routed to the Jack of Blades post
Darnit, fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

With that, the Beakface Archer and Beakface Rogue have received 3 Yea votes to review (Scytale, Ixe, and Soundwarp SG-1) and move forward in the process.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:17 PM

I apologize for the long wait, but at last I have an exciting announcement. Executioner 616 by @Dysole , Kon-Tar-Na by @dok , and Viceron the Blood Knight by @Ixe have been inducted into the SoV! Congratulations to their creators. PDFs will be available soon.

Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Congratulations all! Those will be some fun and unique additions to the battlefield.

Also, could we get the image updated for UZOG @Kinseth ? Looks like a broken link, thanks to Photobucket.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:54 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...VZIM0hKZ2pkNk0

I think that should work for everyone.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent! Hearty congratulations to dok, to dysole, and to Ixe.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs