Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 30th, 2018, 07:46 PM

Famous_Seamus Woo who?
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

If it's not too late to sign up, count me in.
Old October 30th, 2018, 11:09 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Well, our numbers are dwindling, but it will still be fun. I hold out hope for walkins from my Facebook post. To be honest, I didn't really want a huge turnout for my first event at the new store. Probably will have kinks to work out. The nice part is the mall is very event friendly. They actually want us to do events that spill out into the mall.
I’ll be there, so that should make it all worthwhile.

Not sure about 10th Reg at the moment. It depends on how football practice goes that morning.

Edit: apparently, there is also a slight chance our high school football game Friday night will get postponed due to a thunderstorm? If it got rescheduled to Saturday, it would keep me from coming, so keep your fingers crossed for no thunder on Friday night.

Also, if no one has signed up for them, I can bring the Marshall Law and Shadows Over Bleakwoode maps.
That is good news. Always good to see you and hopefully 10th Reg. I don't believe those maps are spoken for. I have been a little busy with trying to get the store open, but after today it looks like we should be good to go.
Old October 30th, 2018, 11:11 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famous_Seamus View Post
Never too late, Famous. Good to have you and since you are local, hopefully you can hang around afterwards for some more gaming.
Old October 30th, 2018, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
@Gurei-Ornery I will be at the tourney! I have several scaper friends here in DC who were hoping to make it up as well but are unfortunately busy this weekend. I look forward to meeting you all
That's good news Earl. Sorry your friends can't make it, but hopefully we can start doing these semi regularly.
Old October 31st, 2018, 03:22 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Unfortunately, we can’t make this one. I talked to hosey’s mom, and he has super secret plans this weekend he didn’t know about. And my boss said I would ‘most likely’ be working Saturday. We will make one of these soon. Have fun.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old October 31st, 2018, 03:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Wow you got a lot of old-timers out of retirement for this! Hope you have a great time.
Old October 31st, 2018, 09:39 PM

Famous_Seamus Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famous_Seamus View Post
Never too late, Famous. Good to have you and since you are local, hopefully you can hang around afterwards for some more gaming.

Fantastic. I'm looking forward to it!
Old November 1st, 2018, 03:55 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Hey I know I signed up for a map but I have to cancel. One of my wife’s best friends is coming off deployment a week early so we have a lot of party planning to do! Hope you guys have a great time!
Old November 1st, 2018, 04:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I can bring maps, G-O. Pick one or two you especially want to see and I'll bring them.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 2nd, 2018, 12:10 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ooh, I'm glad you picked Fragment. I'll bring that.

= =
Old November 2nd, 2018, 10:49 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, so finally getting around to building an army. Are B+ units ok to use? Or is it only B and lower?
Old November 2nd, 2018, 10:58 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Rules lawyers, always trying to get an angle.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day