Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 7th, 2018, 09:19 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Potential COMPLETE collection for sale

My Scape is just gathering dust so I am thinking about selling. I DO NOT want to piecemeal it out. That being said where could I research to see what the going price is

Thanks in advance

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 7th, 2018, 10:12 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Potential COMPLETE collection for sale

Sad to see you sell it off, but I understand. Other then a few tournaments I go to in Louisville where I could borrow stuff, I barely play with my stuff.

For pricing, I posted this a year ago. I just revised it to match current prices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Two good listings of items and prices:
  • https://www.allthingsheroscape.com/ - probably around the 33 66 percentile of eBay pricing, meaning 2/3 1/3 of stuff on eBay sells for equal or above his prices, and 1/3 2/3 of stuff on eBay sells for less. I would say take 25% 30-40% off his prices and it would be the 50th percentile of what people usually sell for around here. For instance, RttFF sells for $55 $65 on his site, which is on the lower-mid mid-high end of eBay pricing. But $40 (~27% off his price) $40-45 (~30-40% off his price) is on the middle range on Heroscapers, and probably a "fair" price at least to me.
  • Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet - has prices from eBay and Auggies from a couple years back as well as retail, but also a good place to keep track of all your stuff plus many other features.
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:25 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Your collection? A lot, I imagine. The challenge would be finding the buyer. You might want to describe your collection, which I imagine pretty big.

You might have a good opportunity to sell it coming up in about two months, though. Just about two months from today. Maybe arrange a handoff.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 7th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

RotV (6+ sets)
SotM (5 sets)
Marvel 1 Ser
D&D 1 Set

Wave 1: 1 Unique 3 of all common Squads
Wave 2: 1 Unique 3 of all common Squads
Wave 3: 1 Unique 3 of all common Squads
Wave 4: 1 Unique 3 of all common Squads
Wave 5: 1 Unique 3 of all common Squads
Wave 6: 1 Unique 3 of all common Squads
Wave 7: 1 Unique 3 of all common Squads
Wave 8:1 Unique 3 of all common Squads
Wave 9: 1 Unique 3 of all common Squads
Wave 10: 2 x of Granite Guardians and Quasatch Hunters

1 each of large expansions

2 x Hot Lava Death
3-4x of Jungle
2 x Tundra
4 "roads" set
4 FotV

Edit: Forgot Flag bearers and GenCon Exclusives

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Last edited by Hahnarama; June 8th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Makes me sad to see you parting with all that stuff but hopefully it’ll get used. I’m sure you’ve considered holding on to one RotV or something. You should have something, and the day may come when you wish you did.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 7th, 2018, 08:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you parted it all out, you could get in the $3,500-$4,000 range.

Not sure what you could get for the whole thing together, but yeah, that's a significant collection.
Old June 7th, 2018, 09:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh man I’d hate to see the shipping for that... Sorry to see ya selling it, but hopefully it will get a new home.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:34 AM

SwogRider is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'd be interested in purchasing the complete collection. Let me know if you decide you want to sell it, thanks.
Old June 13th, 2018, 05:48 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Are you selling any of the Master Sets as is?
Old June 13th, 2018, 06:43 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Tell you what Hahn; I'll take all of it off your hands at Gen Con for $200.

You don't have to worry about shipping or transport or anything.

Rym, DMG, and I will swing by your place after the con and just take everything you have. Deal?

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; June 13th, 2018 at 07:02 PM. Reason: It's a terrible deal, you should decline it
Old June 14th, 2018, 08:59 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I will pay $201 - take my deal - you get one more $

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 14th, 2018 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Seriosuly - sell for like $2000 or more
Old June 17th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Tell you what Hahn; I'll take all of it off your hands at Gen Con for $200.

You don't have to worry about shipping or transport or anything.

Rym, DMG, and I will swing by your place after the con and just take everything you have. Deal?
As tempting as this offer is I think I will have to pass.

Seriously I've gotten more than a few direct messages showing interest, and even a GenCon pick up. I've been so busy with real life that I haven't even had time to see what it's worth aka appraise it,

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades