Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 15th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
FYI Venture Bros Season 4

premiers Monday morning @ 12:01 AM EDT

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 09:10 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Re: FYI Venture Bros Season 4

I found it really confusing. Luckily I DVD'd it and watched it again. I was able to figure it out pretty well, but as a rule "flashback" episodes need to be handled carefully so that you don't confuse the viewer. When you throw a "flashback" sequence in with a realtime sequence it can get real confusing.

That being said I am really looking forward to this season. Lot's of good stuff in the first episode that they can build upon.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old October 23rd, 2009, 10:15 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They gave you a clear guide of what point in time everything was... unfort you don't know what that comic book grade in the top corner means until a bit later.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 10:35 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I love the part when Hank asks where's Batman.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 11:04 AM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I will be forever grateful for you turning me on to VB, Hahn.

With all the twists, season 4 looks like it's going to be great!!!

Recent Games Played:
Old October 23rd, 2009, 11:46 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Buddy,

That was PURE Doc Hammer Tachyon BRILLIANCE!

The minute 21 shows up with Marvel #1 it al falls into place.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 11:47 AM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogie_Da_Bruce View Post
I will be forever grateful for you turning me on to VB, Hahn.

With all the twists, season 4 looks like it's going to be great!!!
World on the street is we are in for an 8 episode arc. I hope it's true.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 12:25 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Buddy,

That was PURE Doc Hammer Tachyon BRILLIANCE!

The minute 21 shows up with Marvel #1 it al falls into place.
I have watched it every night this week when it comes on adult swim. I wouldn't change a thing with the order. Once you know everything that is going on, it is perfect. Going in order would completely ruin the big pay off with 21. I would almost say this is a three view minimum episode.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV