Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old May 5th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Stop! Breathe! Think!

I think it is time we 'scapers all went together and help put together a list of things to do when someones says something like "WoTC is stopping making Heroscape," Or "The world is ending on june 3". The aim of this list is to help people not freak out whne they hear statements like the above.

From jandarforever:
"Well for any Christians out there, I would say that the first thing to do would be to pray for peace of mind, a level head, and help. Next, I would definitely say do your research, whether it be online or with resourceful people you know. Even if it does turn out to be a real thing that's happening, at least you'll be prepared and know what to do and expect. Also it couldn't hurt to just take a walk, as well as get your thoughts out in the open. Talking about the problem could be a great thing to do. Maybe you're having a misunderstanding about the whole situation that could easily be cleared up by someone who knows what's going on."
From Mutt lo:
"Take the time to stop and rationalize whatever unsavory thoughts you may be having."

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.

Last edited by braveheart101; May 9th, 2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Stop! Breath! Think!

2: Spell breathe correctly
3: Put this in the right forum. It's about the Site, so Scapers Online is the place to put it.

I'm just teasing you. This is a great idea. No serious list additions right now though.
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:55 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
2: Spell breathe correctly
3: Put this in the right forum. It's about the Site, so Scapers Online is the place to put it.

I'm just teasing you. This is a great idea. No serious list additions right now though.
How about:
1. Think
2. Post
3. Don't feed the trolls.

I am not directing this at you, braveheart101, just putting my own list out there.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:05 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Take the time to stop and rationalize whatever unsavory thoughts you may be having. If you cant, bring on the MAYHEM!
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Great...Ok, guys, please contribute, okay? Otherwise, please dont turn this into a spambox.

Need miniatures painted?

Old May 5th, 2009, 11:12 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I wonder what we should do...LOOK EVERYBODY!!! AN ALIEN INVASION!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

Things in life dissapoint you. Even heroscape...when you notice how light your wallet is.
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:02 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Well for any Christians out there, I would say that the first thing to do would be to pray for peace of mind, a level head, and help. Next, I would definitely say do your research, whether it be online or with resourceful people you know. Even if it does turn out to be a real thing that's happening, at least you'll be prepared and know what to do and expect. Also it couldn't hurt to just take a walk, as well as get your thoughts out in the open. Talking about the problem could be a great thing to do. Maybe you're having a misunderstanding about the whole situation that could easily be cleared up by someone who knows what's going on.

That's about all I can think of.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:17 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Remind yourself that even if Wizards killed 'scape right now, there are still so many figures, glyphs, terrain types, possible scenarios, customs, army builds, and map builds that we could go on playing forever just with what we have already.
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I'd still have 1000$ in Heroscape, I'd still play it, the tourney scene would linger for 2-3 years, and there'd be a TON of customs available.

Woot.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Yeah.

Just look at the Marvel Customs section. If I liked comic books, I'd be geeking out like crazy over there. I'm pretty confident that when (or if) classic scape ever gets sent to Valhalla, we'd be swimming in great ideas and usable cards over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Needs Reassurance

Good stuff about 'scape, guys, but lets do something OTHER than 'scape.

Need miniatures painted?

Old May 6th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

Flash, Flash, I love you, but we only have 14 hours to save Heroscape!

Bannister the Merciless

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General