Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 28th, 2015, 02:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm also liking Crossbones. Just a straight-up scary guy. I think you're best off leaving Support Fire out of it; he's usually more concerned with killing than team support, from what I've seen of him. For the left box, maybe something like Ruthless Enforcer? Mercenary, Assassin, and Terrorist could also work as descriptions, but I think I'd prefer him not to have synergies with those crowds.
Old February 28th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Mercenary wold be the most appropriate synergy for Crossbones. I could also see Ruthless for his personality, but it's up for debate.

Edit: and besides, if straight villains like Omega Red have Cable Merc synergy I see no problem with it.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old February 28th, 2015, 04:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Failing some kind of flexible Identity hero, I think Maya Lopez would be my preferred version. Hawkeye-as-a-ninja is one of those concepts that didn't really stick for a reason.
Like I said...I just happen to have the figure and the one I had was labeled as Clint so I ran with it. I'm assuming due to your nickname you probably have a ton more knowledge of the character than I do...until I got the figure I had never heard of him and when I learned he was Hawkeye I thought cool. Besides the girl that babysits for us is a huge fan of Hawkeye/Clint so this one will be a surprise for her.
Running with the Clint version of the character is definitely also workable; Clint's time as Ronin is the highest-profile stuff for anyone using the title. Me not liking it as much is more down to personal taste, so feel free to go in that direction if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Mercenary wold be the most appropriate synergy for Crossbones. I could also see Ruthless for his personality, but it's up for debate.

Edit: and besides, if straight villains like Omega Red have Cable Merc synergy I see no problem with it.
Yeah, there are a couple villains that can buddy up with Cable, but I'm not a big fan of lumping Crossbones in with them; it makes more sense to me that the Mercenary class would stay mostly neutral-ish, morality wise. I guess Mercenary works for him since the Cable synergy isn't a super-strong one. I don't think he really needs to be a Merc though, since 99% of the time he's working for the same guy. A class that referenced his Red Skull flunkie status would also be good for him.
Old February 28th, 2015, 04:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

From the "Fear Itself" storyline, how about this?
Quote:
GLYPH OF HAMMER OF THE WORTHY
EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Add one to this figure's Attack Number, and increase this figure's Range number to 4 if it is lower than 4. Instead of attacking, a figure equipped with this glyph may roll an unblockable attack die on every other figure or destructible object within 2 spaces.

Only figures with the Worthy personality may equip this Glyph. While a figure has this glyph equipped, they may only take a turn after an Order Marker is revealed on their card, and no figure in your army can take a turn after this figure. A figure can only lose this Glyph by receiving three or more wounds from a single attack or special power.
And the antagonist:

Quote:

NAME = SERPENT
SECRET IDENTY = CUL BORSON
SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = RULER
PERSONALITY = WORTHY

LIFE = 8
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 8
POINTS = 520

LEADER OF THE WORTHY

At the start of the game, you may choose up to 7 Unique Heroes you control with the Super Strength power that are not Asgardians. While Serpent is on the Battlefield, the chosen heroes have the personality of Worthy instead of what is listed on their card. Place a glyph of Hammer of the Worthy on those cards and this card; Serpent can equip the Hammer of the Worthy glyph as if he were a Unique Hero. Instead of Revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move it to the card of a Worthy Hero you control.

FEED ON FEAR
For every opponent’s figure destroyed by a Worthy figure you control, place a red Fear Marker on this card. For each Fear Marker on this card, add one to Serpent's move and attack values. A maximum of 2 Fear Markers can be placed on this card.

HEALING
At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
I went relatively low-power here; you could justify pushing him as high in price as Odin.
Old February 28th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

You could do something like this with Ronin:

<SOMETHING SOMETHING SECRET IDENTITIES!>
At the start of the game, choose a Class and Personality from among the following:
- Crime Fighter, Enforcer/Assassin, Vigilante
- Arrogant, Insane, Tricky
For the entire game, Ronin has the chosen attributes.

In general, there all reflect versions of the character (Arrogant Crime Fighter = Clint, Tricky Vigilante = Echo & Blade, Insane Enforcer/Assassin = Alexei Shostakov & Ultimate Moon Knight). It doesn't allow you to change the species; everyone who wears the mask other than Blade was Human and I don't think Dhampir is big enough to include here.

But depending on your army, you can slot him in anywhere. He can be a cheap beater to squeeze in wherever you need him. And it doesn't create any theme issues; the specific character is left ambiguous, so if you have Hawkeye in your army, you can imagine any number of characters running around underneath his mask.
Old February 28th, 2015, 05:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
NAME = SERPENT
SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = RULER
PERSONALITY = WORTHY

LIFE = 8
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 8
POINTS = 520

LEADER OF THE WORTHY

At the start of the game, you may choose up to 7 Unique Heroes you control with the Super Strength power that are not Asgardians. While Serpent is on the Battlefield, the chosen heroes have the personality of Worthy instead of what is listed on their card. Place a glyph of Hammer of the Worthy on those cards and this card; Serpent can equip the Hammer of the Worthy glyph as if he were a Unique Hero. Instead of Revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move it to the card of a Worthy Hero you control.

FEED ON FEAR
For every opponent’s figure destroyed by a Worthy figure you control, place a red Fear Marker on this card. For each Fear Marker on this card, add one to Serpent's move and attack values. A maximum of 2 Fear Markers can be placed on this card.

HEALING
Really neat design Just a thought, would it be worth changing the 7 Heroes classes in addition to/instead of changing the their personalities? It seems like the Thing shouldn't still get a bonus from Invisible Woman if he's possessed by a hammer and what not.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 28th, 2015, 05:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yeah. it might make sense to make the whole thing work on the Breaker class instead of (or in addition to) the Worthy personality. Of course the "no bonding" clause on the Hammer glyph gets rid of most synergy. Doing it with classes might be more elegant... but it leaves a number of bonding possibilities intact, including Iron Patriot/Ms. Marvel, which works no matter what we change unless bonding is specifically disallowed.
Old February 28th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

FYI I actually have Serpent drafted and went in a slightly different direction. I'd definitely be willing to spitball ideas with you.
Old February 28th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
From the "Fear Itself" storyline, how about this?
Quote:
GLYPH OF HAMMER OF THE WORTHY
EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Add one to this figure's Attack Number, and increase this figure's Range number to 4 if it is lower than 4. Instead of attacking, a figure equipped with this glyph may roll an unblockable attack die on every other figure or destructible object within 2 spaces.

Only figures with the Worthy personality may equip this Glyph. While a figure has this glyph equipped, they may only take a turn after an Order Marker is revealed on their card, and no figure in your army can take a turn after this figure. A figure can only lose this Glyph by receiving three or more wounds from a single attack or special power.
And the antagonist:

Quote:

NAME = SERPENT
SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = RULER
PERSONALITY = WORTHY

LIFE = 8
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 8
POINTS = 520

LEADER OF THE WORTHY

FEED ON FEAR

HEALING
I went relatively low-power here; you could justify pushing him as high in price as Odin.
I don't know the theme for this, but this guy looks really, really awesome. I wish you were an Ally - this guy would be a top contender for a nomination.
Quote:
Yeah. it might make sense to make the whole thing work on the Breaker class instead of (or in addition to) the Worthy personality. Of course the "no bonding" clause on the Hammer glyph gets rid of most synergy. Doing it with classes might be more elegant... but it leaves a number of bonding possibilities intact, including Iron Patriot/Ms. Marvel, which works no matter what we change unless bonding is specifically disallowed.
Class or Class + Personality sounds like it might be a better direction, yeah.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 28th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
You could do something like this with Ronin:

<SOMETHING SOMETHING SECRET IDENTITIES!>
At the start of the game, choose a Class and Personality from among the following:
- Crime Fighter, Enforcer/Assassin, Vigilante
- Arrogant, Insane, Tricky
For the entire game, Ronin has the chosen attributes.

In general, there all reflect versions of the character (Arrogant Crime Fighter = Clint, Tricky Vigilante = Echo & Blade, Insane Enforcer/Assassin = Alexei Shostakov & Ultimate Moon Knight). It doesn't allow you to change the species; everyone who wears the mask other than Blade was Human and I don't think Dhampir is big enough to include here.

But depending on your army, you can slot him in anywhere. He can be a cheap beater to squeeze in wherever you need him. And it doesn't create any theme issues; the specific character is left ambiguous, so if you have Hawkeye in your army, you can imagine any number of characters running around underneath his mask.
Keeping it vague like that could also work. It's probably the easiest way to implement the multiple identities thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I don't know the theme for this, but this guy looks really, really awesome. I wish you were an Ally - this guy would be a top contender for a nomination.
Pretty sure he is one, as of when the CRB became a thing.
Old February 28th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

Quote:
Really? If so, he's not listed in the OP.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 28th, 2015, 05:50 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Really? If so, he's not listed in the OP.
The OP of this thread only lists Allies who have posted a post with links to all of their designs, and requested that they be added to the OP. This post is the full list of current C3G members (though a few recent additions are still missing), and includes all of the CRB members.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy