Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 15th, 2007, 04:53 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Anddddddd......thats another set of Wave 1
Old May 15th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Whoah.
I've been seriously thinking of doubling up on my unique heroes (I only have multiples of MS and Mallidon's Heroes).
This may be my chance to do just that.
Thanks for the heads up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealQ
Thanks, just bought 7 more expansion sets at 9.74 each pre-tax. That beats the Wal-Mart price even if you were fortunate enough to have one that had anything in stock.

Now I've completed all my thirds and now will have a fourth set of drones before SotM.
Ah! Drones of course...I could use a sixth and seventh set of them too.
Old May 15th, 2007, 05:34 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
How much it would cost me to buy everything I need 116.91
How much it would cost after 25% off 87.68

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old May 15th, 2007, 05:44 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Shipping (standard): 0.00
Tax: 7.60
Promo code: (42.25)
Gift card: (0.00)
Estimated total: 134.22

sigh... its only money.
Old May 15th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Why oh, why do you show us these things!!

Only bought two packs for HS but found some cool Star Wars ships on sale plus discount...woot! Free shipping was the icing on the cake.

Newb.
Old May 15th, 2007, 08:16 PM

peterm has disabled reputation
Maybe it's time to replace my wound-marker-proxy drones with the real thing.
Old May 15th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
sigh... its only money.
If only I had more of it....
Old May 15th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
SWEET! I'm gonna' buy some stuff as soon as I can get my dad to use his paypal account for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Too bad I don't need anything
You can give all your stuff to me, then you'll need something, and then we'll all be happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
sigh... its only money.
If only I had more of it....
You can take all mine from... wait... never mind about the money...

EDIT: Um, how much do you have to pay for free shipping? It won't let me browse for some reason.
Old May 16th, 2007, 02:00 AM

Leviticusx has disabled reputation
Finrod,

You are my hero! Now I have an entire collection of Heroscape (minus wave three that is). I also was able to pick up a few more RTFF!

Thanks for this heads up!

When in doubt, eat a burrito.
Old May 16th, 2007, 09:23 AM

RufusPrime0 has disabled reputation
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
I've been waiting for something like this for a long time. I got a $50 gift card for Hasbro a while back and I've just been waiting for a good deal. You guys just made me and my kids VERY happy. Check it out....

Old May 16th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
HOLY CARP RUFUS! Thats a TON of 'Scape for only $30....
Old May 16th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I really want to order a bunch of stuff. I get paid on Friday so I should wait until then. Exercising self control really sucks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales