Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 26th, 2006, 12:13 PM

brigade101 has disabled reputation
Lutz, Fl wal mart had 3 packs.
Old September 26th, 2006, 02:05 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Target in Ausin MN has more Wave 5

Toys R Us in Rochester MN has Wave 5
Old October 1st, 2006, 12:13 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
Maplewood, MO (St. Louis area) has 2 full sets of Wave 5, but no more castles yet.

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old October 4th, 2006, 01:25 PM

Darhelm has disabled reputation
I went to a nearby TRU and got a ninjas and samurai, and monday i went to target and got a Warriors and Soulborgs (or is it soulborgs and warriors?) and a Agents and Gladiators. the ninja's are freaking sweet, my fav. out of wave 5, and Crixus and Reitarus look pretty good. Spartacus looks overpriced, (haven't had a chance to play them yet being i go them two days ago) and the Warriors of Ashra seem great for 50 pts. Anyone know i'll prob. be playing this weekend, don't wanna blow fifty points so if anyone knows if warriors of ashra are any good in play....

Darhelm is paralyzed Saylind in the
Albescent Cave
Old October 19th, 2006, 09:25 AM

Point Blanks has disabled reputation
Lufkin, Texas' Target has gotten 3 sets of wave five in. If anyone wants to trade some wave 5 for wave 3 or Laur, I'm game.
Old October 19th, 2006, 12:05 PM

dvalhalla has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragMaster B
I just saw a ton of wave 5 sets at my local TRU in Lancaster, CA.

Incidentally, they also had about a dozen master sets with the sparkly water and colored dice.
Don't be so certain about the sparkly water being in the MS with window with Thorgrim and the picture of the colored dice. I had a bunch with all the same barcode # 41712, the window and colored dice. Several of them had new crappy water.
Just picked up a sparkle water MS for $20 (w/coupon) at TRU. 43001 was stamped on the back. Saweeeet!
Old August 15th, 2008, 05:53 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave 5 Sightings

So, before you turn on the flamethrowers...I realize this seems like some serious Thread Necromancy. I was just thinking that with Agent Skahen being such a great figure, people might be more interested in getting another pack of Nakitas. I know people say they are everywhere, but I hardly ever see them any more now that I want an extra one.

Anyway, I was at Walmart in Grand Prairie, TX (I-20 and Great Southwest, on the south side of I-20), and found a huge pile of Wave 5. There were 4 packs of Warriors and Rats, and 7 packs of Nakitas and Gladiators all retailing for about 10 dollars.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales