Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 28th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Lazy Orang & Family's Classic Customs - The Stiff Corpse

Alright, I've decided to start posting some of my classic customs. I'm going to list my units in thematic, semi-thematic or otherwise, 'packs' or 'releases', just because I think it's a fun thing to do.
I'm also going to post 'Books' (renamed 'Tomes' at Trex's suggestion) for each unit within this thread, both because it's fun and because it allows me to convey more information at a glance.
For the synergies part of the book, I will be listing Official Classic, Valhalla Customs, Competitive Unit Congress (not all of which I use, so not all of which will be taken into account when designing - those I use will be listed normally, whereas those I do not will be listed in Red), My Classic Customs (and possibly My Superscape Customs, at a much later date), Other People's Customs (yeah, a weird thing to do, but I do use units made by other custom creators which I take into account for my figures, and may even end up building a unit around), and Marvel and C3G.

Index By Alphabetical Order
Spoiler Alert!

Index by Point Cost
Spoiler Alert!

Index by Set and Pack
Spoiler Alert!

Index of Glyphs

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; February 15th, 2020 at 05:31 PM.
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
The Tome of Ulixes

The Tome of Ulixes

Custom Set One
Frenzied Fiend

(Card by @DanieLoche )
Homeworld: Eldicar
The figure used for this unit is a Horrorclix figure from The Base Set.
Its model number and name are #070-072 / Tickler.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Rulings, Clarifications and Errata
Spoiler Alert!

Combinations and Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Immunities, Benefits and Weaknesses
Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; November 4th, 2017 at 06:11 AM.
Old March 30th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Hard as ice

The Tome of Dreg Mera

The Tome of Dreg Mera

Custom Set Two
Mad March Hare

(Cards by @mac122 and @DanieLoche .)
Homeworld: Grymwold
The figure used for this unit is a Horrorclix figure from The Nightmares Set.
Its model number and name are #040 / Demon Bunny.

Card Text
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; July 26th, 2020 at 03:26 PM.
Old November 9th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Hard as ice

The Tome of Paling Dahsyat

The Tome of Paling Dahsyat

Custom Set Thirteen
Fiends of Folklore

(Card by @mac122 )
Homeworld: Grymworld
The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder figure from the Maze of Death set.
Its model number and name are #24 / Penanggalan.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; February 15th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.
Old November 16th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Hard as ice

The Tome of Koji-Danuki

The Tome of Koji-Danuki

Custom Set Thirteen
Fiends of Folklore

(Card by @mac122 )
The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder figure from the Jungle of Despair set.
Its model number and name are #19 / Tanuki.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; December 14th, 2018 at 07:09 AM.
Old November 17th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Hard as ice

The Tome of Bentley Bogbreath

The Tome of Bentley Bogbreath

Custom Set Thirteen
Fiends of Folklore

(Card by @DanieLoche )
The figure used for this unit is a Dungeon and Dragons figure from the Demonweb set.
Its model number and name are #46 / Corruption Corpse.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; December 13th, 2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old November 20th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Hard as ice

The Tome of Pukwudgie Wild Men

The Tome of Pukwudgie Wild Men

Custom Set Thirteen
Fiends of Folklore

(Card by @mac122 )
The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder figure from the Dungeons Deep set.
Its model number and name are #005 / Pukwudgie.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; December 13th, 2018 at 05:53 PM.
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs

I like the idea of what your doing here. On a separate note, I would call each of them something other than "The Book of" to keep them from being confused with the official releases. In HOSS, they use "The Holocron of" and in HOF they use "The Chronical of" Otherwise very cool. Also, I love your Ulixes card. Frenzied little devil thats got to get him some blood.
edit: added a quote from @Dad_Scaper
Quote:
C3V and SoV BOOKS OF INDEX

We ask that you do not use the title "BOOK" for C3V or SoV units without permission to preserve the quality and avoid confusion. Thanks!

Please PM Dad_Scaper for permission before creating a C3V/SoV Book.

Stunning (and bilingual!) graphic index here. Thanks, @DanieLoche !

Table showing all the units with links to mini info and where you can buy them here. Thanks, @lefton4ya !

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I like the idea of what your doing here. On a separate note, I would call each of them something other than "The Book of" to keep them from being confused with the official releases. In HOSS, they use "The Holocron of" and in HOF they use "The Chronical of" Otherwise very cool. Also, I love your Ulixes card. Frenzied little devil thats got to get him some blood.
edit: added a quote from @Dad_Scaper
Quote:
C3V and SoV BOOKS OF INDEX

We ask that you do not use the title "BOOK" for C3V or SoV units without permission to preserve the quality and avoid confusion. Thanks!

Please PM Dad_Scaper for permission before creating a C3V/SoV Book.

Stunning (and bilingual!) graphic index here. Thanks, @DanieLoche !

Table showing all the units with links to mini info and where you can buy them here. Thanks, @lefton4ya !
Ah, didn't know it was under unofficial copyright - thanks! They're Tomes now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Lazy Orang , official, unofficial, who knows. I look forward to seeing more of your customs. I like the ring of TOME as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Tome! That's awesome!!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 28th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I'm really impressed by frenzied assault. it is an excellent power that fits the card well. I'm not felling the counterstrike but I can see where you are going.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards