Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 8th, 2021, 07:05 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: VCheese 3 - ROUND 1 & 2

Quote:
The Captain Stupendous v. Scaperedude pool of armies is:
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinel
* Marro Warriors, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marro Stingersx4
Scaperedude chooses who places first.
Currently scheduled for Monday at 9 pm cst.
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:43 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Heroscaper Guy and I starting in 15min

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 9th, 2021, 12:18 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Stream Stream

Arrow Grut and I square off at roughly 1:30 Pacific/4:30 Eastern tomorrow.

~Dysole, ready for what is probably going to be a very tricky matchup for us both
Old October 9th, 2021, 12:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Even More of Round 2 is (still) on Draugur.

The superfrog v. Sir Heroscape pool of armies is:
* Kaemon Awa, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx3
* Isamu, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx5
superfrog chooses who places first.
Old October 9th, 2021, 12:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

We are playing our game now.
Old October 9th, 2021, 01:02 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Stream Stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Arrow Grut and I square off at roughly 1:30 Pacific/4:30 Eastern tomorrow.

~Dysole, ready for what is probably going to be a very tricky matchup for us both
Yes it will! Looking forward to it

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old October 9th, 2021, 02:06 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Welp, had a double-header this morning and my prayers to the dice gods were heard as I was able to notch both wins.

Against Heroscaper Guy I went into it feeling pretty good about my chances with having a bit of range for his melee and having big attacks for Augamo. And for the most part that's exaclty what happened. I was able to get 3 and 4 figure engagements with Boiling Blood a few times and that really got me ahead...but I started being a little over exubertant with it and started losing units that didn't get wounds or kills. That let Augamo almost tank the endgame as I only had 2 DC's left and he easily could have knocked off my OM's for the round, but a risk by engaging all of them to finish him off went in my favor and big stone wall finally fell.

I think played against Superfrog. Going into this match I was honestly terrified...I had to go against Cathar backed by Raelin and MW's sitting behind pinging away. But, I also had MBS who would HAVE to be my MVP to counter the Cathar and Raelin and MW's..so I had to be aggressive but also keep him safe. I also determined I needed to try and limit engagements with cathar to boiling blood victims, that way, if they die they were going to die anyway. Fortunately, my gameplan worked. That and things were just weird this game in that I didn't realize it till the end when SF pointed it out, but I NEVER rolled a single defense die (go back and check the stats if you don't believe me). I had 3 dead DC's to boiling blood. The only attacks SF had were 3 whiffs and 1 instakill...so I never rolled defense. And that's kind of how the game went. My overagressive plays paid off with kills on i think almost every attack and I killed MW's before they could attack, Raelin before she could really help defend much and killed Cathar without a single braced spear activating...so yeah...that's kinda how it went.

gg's to all...we'll see if my dice can keep hot the rest of the way.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 10th, 2021, 05:19 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: VCheese 3 - Sign up by 10/3

Quote:
The Chris Perkins v. Boromir96 pool of armies is:
* Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx4
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx5
Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Wednesday @ 7 pm Eastern
Old October 10th, 2021, 06:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quick Summary

Won a tight game against Arrow Grut. I thought things were going really well when I managed to kill Grimnak in about 3 shots, but then I didn't shore up my defenses with rats and that allowed heavies and Nerak to come in and decimate my forces. Thankfully for me, I was able to regroup and Laglor clutched his way to a victory. Arrow Grut conceded with one heavy and Marcu while I had a 1 life Raelin, 3 life Laglor, 4 rats, and a trooper.

~Dysole, sweating bullets most of the game
Old October 11th, 2021, 09:57 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The BodaciousBlood v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx5
After the Common Era
* Brute Gruts, Isamu, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
BodaciousBlood chooses who places first.

Happening tonight at 6:45pm Central.
Old October 11th, 2021, 09:25 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Q9 once again came up clutch for me against a horde of squaddies.

Early game was patient play from both sides. Winning the diceoff was a big advantage here for BodaciousBlood as he was able to take the Eastern startzone which had the defensive position on Valda that I really wanted. I didn't feel like I could safely play Marros in the early game due to the speed of the Blade Gruts with Valda, so I opened straight Major Q9, along with a small Raelin development. Bodacious advanced his Blades up very cautiously, denying me any Q9 shots at all in the first round, but I got a couple kills courtesy of Kuthnak's Boiling Blood. However, I had left a thin path for an 11 move Blade to get next to Raelin, and he did, dropping 2 wounds on her in that first blow. The next turn, she faced a 3v4 and took another 3 wounds and died, leaving me kyrieless.

I pivoted my plan and sent Q9 immediately up to the level 3 snow perch on the very north of the board, above Dagmar. From there, the soulborg opened fire. He killed a few Blades to start out, then transitioned to Grimnak once the Blades were gone, dropping two wounds on the dinosaur. Bodacious tried to stage an offensive on Q9 up there, but the 3v8s were not going through for him and Blades were dying quickly doing that. He switched plans, and sent Grimnak with the Valda boost at my startzone, looking for tasty Chomps on my Brutes and Marros. I made an aggressive play when it became clear to me that was what was happening. Q9 left engagement and his safe perch to Queglix the Grimnak approaching my startzone, and just managed the needed 3 wounds to put the dinosaur to rest. A few of his accompanying Blades got a few kills on my Brutes and Marros, but they died and my startzone was safe.

At this point, I had a big lead, but the end result was a little bit closer. Q9 was engaged and unable to return to the snow perch, so his attacks on the remaining Blades were worse. They got him to 3 wounds, and Raelin finished him off, but the remaining two Brute Gruts were able to berserk Raelin down, along with some margin for error with Marro Warriors that had cloned back up. GG BB. Had me very scared at many points but Q9 was able to kill just enough.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

Round 3 is on Wingspan.

The vegietarian18 v. Scaperedude pool of armies is:
After the Common Era
* Brute Gruts, Isamu, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
Shoot Them! Shoot Them Dead!
* Marro Warriors, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marro Stingersx4
Scaperedude chooses who places first.

--------------

Games will continue to be rolled out as they are ready. Please aim for a one-week deadline from the date a game is posted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events