Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 27th, 2020, 11:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Magog (JSA)

The Book of Magog

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 92
JSA GENERATIONS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman set.
The model number and name are #019 or #035 / Magog.

Character Bio -

Part Ma
Part Gog
All action

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Magog can activate and boost Protégés with his All-Star Assault and Reckless Push special powers.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second Playtest: Archie
  • Third playtest: Tornado
  • Art by Soundwarp
  • Magog created by a group of humans (most likely) whom I will look up later.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 17th, 2022 at 11:43 PM.
Old November 27th, 2020, 11:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Magog (JSA) (whatever the first thing is)

NAME = MAGOG
SECRET IDENTITY = DAVID REID

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTÉGÉ
PERSONALITY = UNYIELDING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 330

ALL-STAR ASSAULT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Magog, you may take a turn with one other Protégé you control. You may not take any additional turns with any other figures you control.

RECKLESS PUSH
While there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, all Protégés you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Magog add 1 to their Attack number and subtract 1 from their Defense number.

PRESS THE OFFENSIVE
When Magog attacks a figure with his normal attack, roll 1 additional die for each of the following that is true:
• That figure is adjacent to Magog.
• That figure has received a wound this player turn.
• Magog has not moved this turn.

SUPER STRENGTH

My Etsy Store

Last edited by tcglkn; January 29th, 2022 at 07:49 PM.
Old November 27th, 2020, 11:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

mine

My Etsy Store
Old November 28th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like the changes from the last chance thread. He should be a nice boost for the Protege faction, basically being their Ms. Marvel.
Old November 28th, 2020, 12:39 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yup, happy where this landed, good to see the JSA getting another infusion.

Figure should probably be Superman #019, unless we want to use the older, more expensive Kingdom Come one for some reason.
Old November 28th, 2020, 01:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You know I dig it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 28th, 2020, 08:16 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Old November 28th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I dig it.

Is his "Magog has not moved this turn" meant to reference figure or player turn? Right now Stargirl can get him in position for an attack, which seems like a fun combo, but wanted to make sure on intent there.
Old November 28th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If this guy is a Protege, who is his mentor?
Love the fake SI.
Old November 28th, 2020, 04:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I dig it.

Is his "Magog has not moved this turn" meant to reference figure or player turn? Right now Stargirl can get him in position for an attack, which seems like a fun combo, but wanted to make sure on intent there.
It’s meant to be figure turn, I could change it to ‘his turn’ to help clarify since the bullet above it is talking about player turns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If this guy is a Protege, who is his mentor?
Love the fake SI.
The JSA as a whole I guess?

Protege is just the ‘younger JSA’ class that was decided on years ago by other people. Not something I picked. (personally I would have done JSA synergy by personality or something)

I guess Magog specifically could have a different class since he’s the hot headed do his own thing guy, but honestly the Protege part of the JSA really does not need to be more fiddly.

That’s his actual Secret ID.

My Etsy Store
Old November 29th, 2020, 12:56 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I propose moving to the next thing

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!

My Etsy Store
Old November 29th, 2020, 12:58 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Magog (JSA) (V-IPT)

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library