Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old October 12th, 2008, 08:41 AM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker
Re: VirtualScape 1.060 available

Okay, how do you clear the browser cache? I forgot .
And yeah it was a corrupted download.

Thank you

Old October 12th, 2008, 02:46 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

Well I even tried it on two computers, what are the odds they have the same problem?

Once I get my new computer I will try it and see what happens.

Old October 12th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Virtual Memory is Hard Drive space set aside for windows... that is used as a cache for memory swap.
And what can I do about it?

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old October 13th, 2008, 03:52 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A new release is available (1.062) with new feature :

- Display in stereoscopic view for zalman monitor.
- Fix bug about loading texture in chinese windows (kobu will be happy).
- Display animated shadow when rendering high quality (i will remove it if you think it's a bad thing).

Have fun with this great game.
Old October 13th, 2008, 04:28 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Re: VirtualScape 1.062 available

Hey Zzzzz,
in a future release, would it be possible to make a setting for when you are using set terrain inventory, it won't even allow you to place tiles past what you own, instead of just telling you that you went over (via the red lettering)? I would find this very useful when I'm playing around on VS designing a basic concept I have for a map, and I don't realize that I went over.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old October 14th, 2008, 05:47 AM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz View Post
A new release is available
ThanZzzzz!

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old October 14th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Everyone of you who uses VS should be +Repping ZZZzzz like mad! Where would we be without his conribution?

He really deserves to be in Club11, let's get him there!
Old October 14th, 2008, 12:49 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

I do it every time a new version is released and whenever I can .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 14th, 2008, 12:51 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Hey Zzzzz,
in a future release, would it be possible to make a setting for when you are using set terrain inventory, it won't even allow you to place tiles past what you own, instead of just telling you that you went over (via the red lettering)? I would find this very useful when I'm playing around on VS designing a basic concept I have for a map, and I don't realize that I went over.
I add this to the todo list.
I think you will get a message each time you put more tile than you get.

thanks for this good idea.
Old October 14th, 2008, 01:01 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Hey Zzzzz,
I add this to the todo list.
I myself actually do not like that. When you build a map that uses almost everything from a pre-determined sets and want to tweak it to make it look better, having to deal with constant error message can be really painful. For example, I want to switch a sand tile with a rock tile assuming that I have used all that are available. As it is now, I can delete the rock, replace the sand (go over the quota there) then delete the sand, replace the rock. If a message comes up every time the quota is over, I would have to delete the rock, delete the sand, replace the rock, replace the sand. Thing will be inconvenient if the rock tile and the sand tile are of different levels, and by replacing and deleting, I may forget where to put them. I hope it makes sense .
I myself do not see the need for this additional feature. You have the red color that warns you the quota is over, you can also verify the map to make sure you do not go over the limit. That is enough for me.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 14th, 2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Everyone of you who uses VS should be +Repping ZZZzzz like mad! Where would we be without his conribution?

Thanks to you.
And without you, I will be alone with a unuseful software. Virtualscape is alive only because you are here.
Perhap's it's my bad english but I don't understand what is Club11. But I trust you and I'm sure it's a good thing.
Old October 14th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post

Thanks to you.
And without you, I will be alone with a unuseful software. Virtualscape is alive only because you are here.
Perhap's it's my bad english but I don't understand what is Club11. But I trust you and I'm sure it's a good thing.
Club11 is a funny way to reference the few site memebers who have all 11 possible green rep bars. The "club" currently includes the Site Admins, RevDyer, Onacara and some other guy.

On the message about being over on available tiles, it would be great if it were an option that you could choose to use or not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software