Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 6th, 2012, 06:25 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - Accepting Entries

Think about testing them against the Krav?

Interesting direction...a ranged unit with something to help against melee threats...reminds me of...

Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 6th, 2012, 10:09 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Just got two 350 point games with the Infiltrators.

First game: Infiltrators, rats x3, Kaemon Awa and Isamu versus Grimnak, Ornak and blade x3. Disengage was brutal, the rats barely slowed them down, and Kaemon got chomp on his Grimnak's first attempt. The Infiltrators killed two blades and put two wounds on Grimnak.

Second Game: Infiltrators, Venoc vipers x3 Venoc Warlord and Isamu versus M-43 Resistance Fighters x4, Kira Jax and Black Wyrmling x2. Venoc vipers only killed 2 Resistance Fighters. The Infiltratos were having successes from range, but the Resistance Fighters eventually engaged and destroyed them. The Infiltrators killed 6 Resistance Fighters.

In two games they killed 198 which is almost exactly were you want it to be. I agree that long range proficiency did not feel overpowered, but is was defiantly useful. Warforged invasion worked well in making them hard to kill from range but not impossible (I lost one with it activated). I like to combo of surviving a adjacent attack, disengaging, than attacking with long range proficiency.

I had wanted to get a couple more games in, but C3V Just put out another figure for playtesting, and I'm already behind on the Cathar Spearmen.
Well thanks for giving them a run! Glad you liked them. I totally forgot about their phantom walk when I played em the last two times... meaning I definitely left them engaged for much too long in both cases.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 6th, 2012, 10:10 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Think about testing them against the Krav?

Interesting direction...a ranged unit with something to help against melee threats...reminds me of...

Spoiler Alert!
That would be interesting to see...

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 15th, 2012, 02:34 AM
the above

Spoiler Alert!

Okay the Warforged Infiltrators are pretty much done being talked about I take it, so I'd like to pull them and here is my next card I'd like to see worked on.

Currently I am using Chardris as a proxy so if anyone has any suggestions for what figure they think I should use that would be great.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 15th, 2012, 02:41 AM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
So, I have a custom I've had for a while now and never received any decent feedback on. Guessing this is the place to do it, so...
Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts? Comments? Hate-mail?
Okay it seems no one has gotten around to commenting on this one yet... I really like it myself. The powers on this card are both simple to understand and yet in a way elegent might wanna check your spelling eg requires instead of require when talking about the 20 sided die rolls. Like I said the Scepter of Hestaria is elegant and I like the way it benefits the elves (whose heroes often are stated as undesirably weak) I'm no expert on wording conventions though and someone like the SOV judges might think it clunky or something, perhaps someone else can shed light on that.

Now his hawk swoop at 4 attack and 140 points my first gut reaction at seeing he gets three attacks with it made me think the figure wasn't quite spendy enough, but then I noticed that you can't attack the same figure more than once which balances that nicely. Playtesting will bear that out more, have you gotten any done with him or is he mostly just theoryscape atm?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; February 15th, 2012 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Didn't finish the convo about the first power.
Old February 15th, 2012, 07:35 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
have you gotten any done with him or is he mostly just theoryscape atm?
The figure, a custom creation from spare boxset parts, and card are complete. I have yet to playtest.
Old February 15th, 2012, 07:38 PM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
have you gotten any done with him or is he mostly just theoryscape atm?
The figure, a custom creation from spare boxset parts, and card are complete. I have yet to playtest.
I really like that figure what sculpt is that? Did I say anything that concerned you in my last post, was it helpful at all?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 16th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Ok, so here is my first post in this thread (so please be kind)...

I love to use dragons so I added the Bronze Wyrmling to the mix from the D&D minis collection. You can find them on eBay or even cheaper from CSI.

Spoiler Alert!

This little guy is similar to the Blue, but a tad stronger and remains true to the Bronze dragon attributes.
Old February 16th, 2012, 03:43 AM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Ok, so here is my first post in this thread (so please be kind)...

I love to use dragons so I added the Bronze Wyrmling to the mix from the D&D minis collection. You can find them on eBay or even cheaper from CSI.

Spoiler Alert!

This little guy is similar to the Blue, but a tad stronger and remains true to the Bronze dragon attributes.
Looks good to me! Don't see any glaring problems with it... its a little off color but I almost wonder with the name Bronze Wyrmling if it couldn't be made out like a baby Mimring. cause he's bronze.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 16th, 2012, 11:14 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have pulled Mirmer the Hologram, Unamed Ronan Squad, and the Buccaneers of the Endless sea. I have added Ztimster's custom.
Old February 16th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

That Bronze Wyrmling has been used in several incarnations as a Green Wyrmling with Fledgling Counterstrike...
Old February 16th, 2012, 02:01 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I'm with Megasilver, this wyrmling just doesn't feel good with that particular sculpt, especially since it's just a Blue with slightly better stats. The niche has already been filled, and for 10 points cheaper. Also, it's kind of bad form to take a special power and adjust it without altering the name or it's effects. I just don't see the point of this guy.

The card is quite pretty, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards