Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 30th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: On goblin cutters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Regardless of size, I think they would go well with the Wyrmlings. I thought of a rough D2barmy that could hold its own this morning.

Goblins x3 150
Iron Golem x1 250 (100)
Red Wyrmlings x4
Black Wyrmlings x4

This is assuming the Goblins cost 50 points and there's at least 22 start spaces. You could add Isamu or Otonashi to fill that last 10 points for an even 500. Or, you could drop a Red and Black and add in two Blue Wyrmlings. The goblins are good for a screen and taking down high defense heroes with their mob attack.

I think it's safe to assume the Goblins cost 50 points

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 30th, 2010, 03:51 PM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker

How tall would garden gnomes be?

You're going to need a bigger table.
Old September 30th, 2010, 08:01 PM

sir william the bold is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
When I first got the Goblin Cutters I HATED their munchkinitude.

I've warmed up to them a little more now.
I was the same way.

Check out my custom terrain.
Old September 30th, 2010, 08:11 PM

sir william the bold is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
He probably isn't a D&D/LOTR nerd like some of us here, and doesn't know that goblins are the "Little People" of the fantasy monster world.
I didn't think they were the same size... I knew they wouldn't be ( I love LOTR) but they were so small.

Check out my custom terrain.
Old September 30th, 2010, 08:19 PM

Gladitor Woo who?

Stupid midgets cost to little points...

I'm the fart in the air conditioning, I'm always there, but usually, you never notice.

~Orson Scott Card~

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion