Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 19th, 2022, 06:08 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Harley Quinn (Bat-Family) (Breathing)

I think it'd be nice to do a multi-attack with it, personally. Get the most out of the Batman and Bud & Lou teamups, it feels more like Harley, and it makes for a nice double entendre on "batter".
Quote:
BATTER UP! SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1, 2, 3, or 4.
Start the attack with 4 attack dice. You may attack with 1, 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all 4 attack dice have been rolled.
Old February 19th, 2022, 06:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is the purpose to be a negative power?
I think the important theme to capture here is "Harley tries to be heroic, but bungles it a little bit." That can obviously lean more/less negative, but I think some degree of downside is required to hit the theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I think it'd be nice to do a multi-attack with it, personally. Get the most out of the Batman and Bud & Lou teamups, it feels more like Harley, and it makes for a nice double entendre on "batter".
Quote:
Start the attack with 4 attack dice. You may attack with 1, 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all 4 attack dice have been rolled.
I do dig that, though I wish she could Acrobat around while she was doing it.
Old February 19th, 2022, 06:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmmm...
Quote:
Start the attack with 4 attack dice. You may attack with 1, 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all 4 attack dice have been rolled. After rolling attack dice for each attack, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Harley Quinn one space up to 6 levels up or down.

ACROBATIC ???
Harley Quinn never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
(Sorry for a bit of double posting, btw. I'm definitely thinking out loud here.)
Old February 19th, 2022, 06:38 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Makes sense(didn't realize AM was limited to normals). Just add in the verbiage then, maybe a simpler version of it due to the possible several attacks.
Quote:
Start the attack with 4 attack dice. You may attack with 1, 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all 4 attack dice have been rolled. After each attack, you may immediately move Harley Quinn one space up to 6 levels up or down.
Old February 19th, 2022, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Hmmm...
Quote:
Start the attack with 4 attack dice. You may attack with 1, 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all 4 attack dice have been rolled. After rolling attack dice for each attack, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Harley Quinn one space up to 6 levels up or down.

ACROBATIC ???
Harley Quinn never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
(Sorry for a bit of double posting, btw. I'm definitely thinking out loud here.)
Don't like doing an all new acrobatic named power here with as many as we already have. If we don't want to have any overlap with the SA and AM as I suggested, I'd put it in the SA and go with something completely different with the 3rd power. Still maybe include no LEAs, but with some other themed hook and effect to it to sell it as something else Harley related rather than another version of an Acrobatic power.

For example, I could see her having some sort of protection power, akin to Thor's AA. She's very much a "leave my Boo alone and pick on someone your own size(even tho she may be smaller)" type. So working that in with no LEAs seems like a good route to take.

Something like this?
Quote:
???
Start the game with a Glyph of Dynamite on this card. While the Dynamite is on this card, it is considered to occupy the same space as Harley Quinn. After a friendly figure attacks an opponent’s figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Harley and does not inflict any wounds, you may activate the Dynamite on this card. At any point before, during, or after moving Harley, you may place the activated Dynamite from this card power-side up on an empty space within 3 spaces of Harley that is no more than 6 levels above Harley's base.

Start the attack with 4 attack dice. You may attack with 1, 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all 4 attack dice have been rolled. After each attack, you may immediately move Harley Quinn one space up to 6 levels up or down.

PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!
Once per player turn, after a friendly Unique Hero within clear sight of Harley Quinn without Super Strength receives 1 or more wounds or is destroyed by an enemy figure's attack or special power, you may immediately move Harley up to 6 spaces, as long as she ends her move adjacent to that enemy figure. If she does, roll 1 unblockable attack dice against that enemy figure. Harley is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Old February 19th, 2022, 09:38 PM
Just A Head

I think I really like this. Captures some of that 'protector' vibe that Ark is talking about, but in a very Harley way. She'll help her team by tossing out a live bomb, but the enemy has a chance to toss it back, hurting you. Loose synergy with the Bat-Family, since you can use the free moves Batman hands out to toss the glyph, plus they'll be poor targets for the toss because of all the glyphs they already carry. And it's obviously a very silly power, which feels like a good thing for a marquee power on a Harley card.

(I also feel like making the Dynamite an Equipment Glyph justifies its existence a lot more!)

Definitely understand the hesitance to add another power called Acrobatic XXX into the game. I honestly think something as simple as this last thing could work. (not sure if it's an already-existing power, would need to check.) We could even go simpler and just do Disengage too, if we wanted.
Quote:
HOT POTATO
Start the game with a Glyph of Dynamite on this card. Harley Quinn cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless she is destroyed. Once per game, when an opponent’s Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of Harley Quinn targets a friendly figure for an attack, you may immediately equip that opponent’s hero with the Glyph of Dynamite from this card and activate the Dynamite to end its turn. For the rest of the game, when a figure would drop a Glyph of Dynamite activated in this way, the player who controls that figure may instead choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of that figure and equip that Unique Hero with the Dynamite.

???
Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF DYNAMITE
SUBTITLE = SMALL EXPLOSION

TRAP EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Instead of taking a turn with this figure, you may activate the Dynamite for the rest of the game. After the Dynamite has been activated, you must immediately roll the 20-sided die. Continue to roll the 20-sided die every time an Order Marker is revealed, even if no figure is equipped with this glyph. If you roll:
• 1-3, all figures within 2 spaces of the glyph receive 2 wounds. Destroy this glyph.
• 4-19, nothing happens.
• 20 or higher, destroy this Glyph.

Last edited by MrNobody; February 20th, 2022 at 10:43 AM.
Old February 19th, 2022, 09:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Should be a hand grenade not dynamite if it’s equipment.
Old February 19th, 2022, 09:52 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Should be a hand grenade not dynamite if it’s equipment.
I could roll with that. The mini I'm looking at using has a heart-shaped box* attached to a TNT fuse, so we could also theme it as "Harley's Love Bomb" or something silly like that. I was just thinking more potentially reusable.

*(Hey wait I got a new complaint)
Old February 19th, 2022, 09:54 PM

Seems fun.

An option for the 3rd power is re-using Hawkgirl's Fleeting Escape, to still give her some defensive movement too.
Quote:
FLEETING ESCAPE
Harley Quinn never takes any leaving engagement attacks. After Harley defends against an enemy attack, you may immediately move her one space for each shield rolled when defending.
I think that would give her another means of tossing the bomb if they throw it on her?
Old February 19th, 2022, 10:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would remove the dud option at 20+. It should go off eventually.
Then it can be 3 or less and 4 or more.
Old February 19th, 2022, 10:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm not getting the connection to the name Batter Up! with that SA?

Like ok effect and whatnot mechanically, but if I hear Batter Up I'm thinking someone planting their feet and doing a big hit (maybe with knockback) or IDK, setting up a hit for someone else or hitting someone thrown at them or many, many other things before I'd ever think of.... hopping around hitting people with little attacks? A bunch of wild pointless swings is literally the opposite of what a batter wants to be doing.

Like I'm assuming the mini is carrying a baseball bat but that isn't carte blanche to start giving any random effect a name like that

Seems like Harley does give some room for stupid power names though. What about like:

Bats to your Belfry Special Attack
Arang-less Batarang Special Attack
Swing Batter Batter Special Attack
Bat-Bat Special Attack

I can keep going

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 19th, 2022, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'm not getting the connection to the name Batter Up! with that SA?

Like ok effect and whatnot mechanically, but if I hear Batter Up I'm thinking someone planting their feet and doing a big hit (maybe with knockback) or IDK, setting up a hit for someone else or hitting someone thrown at them or many, many other things before I'd ever think of.... hopping around hitting people with little attacks? A bunch of wild pointless swings is literally the opposite of what a batter wants to be doing.
The definition of batter is "strike repeatedly with hard blows".

So it's a double entendre, since she's using a bat.

1. verb To harm or damage someone or something. A noun or pronoun can be used between "batter" and "up." That accident battered up the door of my car. I think that kid will listen to us if we batter him up a bit and scare him.

So yes, the batter as in baseball aspect is there, as in you could go for one big swing of 4 dice, or you could go for multiple hits, in an attempt to batter them. She's done both.

Could also go with HEY BATTER BATTER as well, but either seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library