Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old March 14th, 2021, 01:03 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...d=GE-808112468
Old April 1st, 2021, 12:40 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey everyone, I made a thread about my C3G figure painting and modding, along with some of my alternate figures. Feel free to check it out.
Old May 9th, 2021, 09:50 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Wow, you guys have been busy! I'm beginning to understand how the pyramids and Great Wall of China were constructed. I just placed a Printer Studio order for Japes' rectangular cards where I can peruse things more easily, and I just downloaded all the rulebooks.

And I notice that I completely blew past the 10 year anniversary of my battle thread.

I see that Matt Helm has added some new items to his thread as well.

It's so much to take in, and so many wonderful memories. I also notice a lot of familiar faces still active.

I'm doing well. I haven't touched my Heroscape stuff in ages. My current "project" is that I've in the midst of a History Maker Baseball fantasy 36-game season, and my favored team is currently 4 wins and 10 losses. Just like real life, any sports team I root for tends to tank.

I believe I departed from these environs around the time the company I had worked for 30 years closed, and I was looking for work. I'm happy to report I'm now working at a company that's a good fit for me, and I've been working for them about 2-1/2 years.

Anyway, I wanted to say "Hi," and I'm really interested in checking out some of the things that have been created since I was active.

All the best from an old friend.
Old May 9th, 2021, 09:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Matt Helm and @davidlhsl in the same night??? Is it Christmas?

Love seeing both of you guys and I hope you are never strangers! Thanks for all you've both done over the years to help my favorite passion in the world thrive and grow. It's stronger than ever these days and I hope you both know you're always welcome to come be part of it, even if that just means hanging out!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 9th, 2021, 10:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Great to hear from you @davidlhsl . Glad you found a job that is a good fit for you.

Nice to hear that another older gentleman is doing well.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 9th, 2021, 10:04 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

King David?!?!? The Big Lebows-"D"?!?!?! Davey the Goliath?!?!?

In the words of Phil Rizzuto... "Holy Cow."

Man I missed that crazy cat. Glad to hear good news from you bro.

Edit: And Hahma, too!
Old May 9th, 2021, 10:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Great to see you David! I enjoy running across your old feedback notes on those designs were still having fun here!
Old May 9th, 2021, 11:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Man it's good to see you around. Glad you ended up landing on your feet at a new company.
Old May 10th, 2021, 06:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Knee deep in legends here.
Awesome to hear from you David.
Old May 29th, 2021, 07:11 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

When you get your kid a toy and then get ideas! Optimus for scale

Old May 30th, 2021, 02:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well it was a crappy week that ended on a positive note.

Last Saturday, the 22nd, my 71 year old aunt died. She has had Alzheimers for nearly 10 years and it finally took her from us. So we had that wake this past Friday evening and funeral yesterday.

Last Sunday, my brother in law's father passed away unexpectedly. So we had that wake on Thursday night and funeral Friday morning.

The good news, is that on Friday, May 28th at 1:08pm, my 29 year old daughter, who lives in Albany, NY, had her first baby and my first grandchild. A boy names Owen Baker Connors. He's healthy and they are taking him home today.

So it was a hectic few days, but ended with a great addition to our family. I'm driving out to see him toward the end of July. Taking my 18 year old twin daughters to meet their nephew. And they are starting their first year of college in August, at Purdue University in West Laffeyette, IN.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 30th, 2021, 02:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gees, that's a roller coaster! The best part, though, is that your grandkid was born on the same day as me, so he's guaranteed to be awesome. Congrats on the new addition, Hambone (and condolences for the losses!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape