Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 21st, 2010, 07:28 PM

sir william the bold is surprisingly tart
Re: Large Land based discussion thread.

I have been thinking about modding some wooden walls ... i'll see what I can come up with.

Check out my custom terrain.
Old September 21st, 2010, 08:17 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

There are some D&D figures that could be made into an expansion already.

I have some mushrooms (goblin height), Venus Flytraps (About 6 tall), a spider web (about 6 tall). This is even a tree (Wizened Elder Watcher from War of the Dragon Queen). None would make an large set, but any could be combinded with a few tiles in a wave pac to make a nice boost. You could even make a statue figure out of any of the minis as a line of sight blocker (I think there is a statue anyway).

The point is we could get mini terrain expansions. That had One line of sight blocker, one unit (uncommon hero or common squad) and a few tiles. I know I would by a bunch.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old September 21st, 2010, 08:29 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Gravestones?

Try this:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1622

Old September 21st, 2010, 08:55 PM

sir william the bold is surprisingly tart

That is awsome! I love the map

Check out my custom terrain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion