Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 12th, 2013, 05:28 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Proto's Maps--Ruins and Springs, New 10/24

Well met!

Dormos Springs

RotV x1
FotA x1
RttFF x1
TJ x1

Details and Images
Spoiler Alert!

Veiw 1: Player View

Veiw 2: Altar View

View 3: Spring View

View 4: Bird's-Eye-View

Army: 2 players, 400-600 point armies

Glyphs:
Glyph of Wannock
Glyph of Rannveig

Shuffled Glyphs:
Glyph of Astrid
Glyph of Gerda

Download the instructions here!

Although this is the map I'm most interested in at the moment, all your maps are esthetically pleasing, and have ideas I shall take much pleasure in adapting in my own maps/scenarios. Thus the + Rep.

I especially appreciate your use of the Glyph of Rannweig (since I, too have used it to mitigate the advantage of flyers in Castle scenarios), and your split Start Zones. Your map would be a good one for
A Swell Party!Although Heat of Battle, an area on height is set aside for limited placement of units (in this case small/medium. You might find this approach interesting:

Escape Through Endor!

Essentially I use Glyphs to create Elevators and Rope Swings to allow efficient movement to and from height, and from one high place to another.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios