Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 12th, 2010, 04:47 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G FAQ and Erata

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ah, I missed the separation between Errata and FAQs. I think it might make more sense to just organize it via units and have one post for each unit with all Errata and FAQs for that unit listed under its name.
If people would find this more useful set up as is with separate Errata and FAQ sections, though, they should speak up.
Barring anyonesaying they want the Errat and FAQ seperate, when I get to Flash I'll put the Errat there and then drop the seperate Errata section.
Old November 12th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Because of figures like Superman and Flash, we only use combat dice not red attack and blue defense dice.

We have a Flying symbol.

We have secret identities.

These were just a few things I thought I should mention.
Old November 13th, 2010, 01:27 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good point Griff. I'll add those in when somewhere. I'll probably make a general Q&A listing for things like that. I remember the combat dice coming up with Flash because the person was useing version 1 dice and couldn't hit Flash.
Old November 29th, 2010, 12:59 PM
The Closer

I found a question about Magnetic Throw in Magneto's book and decided to add it to the FAQ along with a combination of Griff's and Bat's answers. I remember someone saying something about some units being changed to Mutates, but I haven't found anything in the books. If someone could link me to that then I can add it to the FAQ/Errata list.
Old November 29th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'm not sure if it has been brought up before, but on Doomsday's card for Evolutionary Regenration shouldn't it read:

After revealing a numbered Order Marker

Rather than:

After revealing an Order marker
Find a power that lets the player controlling Doomsday reveal the X-Order Marker on his card.
I'm not sure on this one. The powers that use X order markers don't specifically say you're allowed to reveal it. They just say "after revealing the "X" order marker on this card...". If that's enough to assume that you're allowed to do it, then saying "After revealing an Order Marker..." could be interpreted the same way.
Old November 29th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Professor X specifies that you "may reveal Order Marker X on this card." Are you talking about powers in that Valhalla game?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 29th, 2010, 02:10 PM
The Closer

Unless you're using one of our units that allows the X OM to be reveled for a power you don't revel it. That being the case, you wouldn't be able to reveal the X OM on Doomsday as of now, so it wouldn't activate his power. That is unless I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. As far as I can recall the X OM has to be on the card to reveal it and activate the power.
Old November 29th, 2010, 02:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe you're right, yes, Hidicul.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 29th, 2010, 04:39 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't remember what the rulebook says, that's why I brought it up. Does it say you can't reveal an X order marker, or does it say that if you do, nothing happens?
Old November 29th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

X markers are Decoys only and are NEVER revealed unless specifically stated in a special power.
Old November 29th, 2010, 05:52 PM

Yep - I'm pretty sure that one is straight from the sponge's mouth.

Old November 29th, 2010, 05:57 PM

Straight from the RotV rulebook:

Quote:
The "X" Order Marker is a decoy: you can place it on any Army Card, just to keep your opponent guessing.
and later:

Quote:
Start your turn by revealing your Order Marker for that turn...
Nowhere does it say that you can't reveal "X" order markers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy