Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of King Kong - public playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
If I get a vote, I prefer option #2 (assuming that means any Unique army card other than Kong's).
It is supposed to be any army card so the power will always come into play (unless Kong is played with no one else).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I prefer option #2
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:56 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
If I get a vote, I prefer option #2 (assuming that means any Unique army card other than Kong's).
It is supposed to be any army card so the power will always come into play (unless Kong is played with no one else).
In that case I'd go with option #1. Maybe 'Temper' as part of an alternate name, though Primal Temper doesn't sound right. Primal Rage isn't bad. Primal Frenzy?

I think it should be uniques other than Kong. Squads would make it too easy to trigger the power.

I don't see the "no option" scenario as a problem, seems unlikely and uncompetitive outside of a Kong-and-GCW-only list, but I do see where you're coming from.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

LD's choice.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 02:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

My first preference would be for Unique Hero other than Kong, with no effect if you don't draft any other Unique Heroes other than Kong. Makes Kong and the GCW a draftable army if you wanted to do that, as it is you would attack Kong first and shut down the bonding. Then the GCW are not worth much once their only bonding hero is taken out. If the Kong + GCW army proves too strong and is driving points like it did for the Simian we are about to vote On Deck did, we can adjust accordingly.
Old April 26th, 2020, 12:30 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like the vote was close but it ended up 3-2 in favor of a name change so Ultimate Sacrifice is now Primal Rage (assuming that name hasn't been used yet).

Quote:
Old April 26th, 2020, 12:53 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Looks like the vote was close but it ended up 3-2 in favor of a name change so Ultimate Sacrifice is now Primal Rage (assuming that name hasn't been used yet).
Not by anything On Deck or released at least.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Donkey Kong

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: King Kong (400), Gorilla City Warriors x3, Gorilla Grodd (1000) VS Fan4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: King Kong (400), Gorilla City Warriors x3, Gorilla Grodd (1000) VS Hand Ninja x4, Merlyn, Lady Shiva, Bullseye, Elite League Assassins (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Had a plan to use the gorillas with Kong for their bonding: My plan was for the gorillas to set up while Kong moved forward carrying Grodd, so when Kong got damaged, he’d be on his own then the gorillas (already set up on height) could clean up with Grodd as soon as Kong fell. But it just didn’t work as well as planned, as Kong got killed on OM1 of a round each game, and all OMs had to be on him, so the rest of his army (while in a good position if they could have taken turns) just got slaughtered on those lost turns. Despite that he gave enough of an advantage by killing Reed game 1 to edge out the win there. Additionally Kong just didn’t have a ton of survivability though his offense was great, especially when you can carry enemy figures with Grab & Carry. He’s a tricky one to play, and I think his best armies are probably going to be avoiding the Gorilla City Warriors and instead grab somebody better to carry.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:13 PM

Thanks, A-V!

Quote:
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Do you need mini pictures here?
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Do you need mini pictures here?
Yes, please!

Quote:
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

Put an album up here. Let me know if you need more. Starting to lose light at my house today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library