Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 29th, 2020, 01:32 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blue Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Design)

Claimed card art here just so I can do some half and half card or something.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 29th, 2020, 01:51 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I think something in the Rebel/Outcast type vein makes sense, yeah. For those few issues, the Guardians basically completely turn on him and he’s not too interested in sticking with the Blues. I think it’s just a matter of deciding what has the right ring while also not giving him completely silly synergy.
Yeah, a lot of our classes in that ballpark feel a little strange on him. Exile and Refugee aren't quite it. Interloper... kinda works? Not sure if the stewards of that faction (mainly Bats) would want him in there, though.
Old February 29th, 2020, 01:54 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I hoped that’s what you planned to do. I was gonna claim it to do the same thing but you beat me to it. I’ve felt inspired on cards lately.
Old February 29th, 2020, 01:56 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I hoped that’s what you planned to do. I was gonna claim it to do the same thing but you beat me to it. I’ve felt inspired on cards lately.
Not sure about the half and half idea. Don't know if Hal really takes his coffee that way.
Old February 29th, 2020, 01:59 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My gut reaction is, this guy seems more like a Green Lantern than a Blue Lantern, and if he's 50/50, it seems kind of strange to go with one over the other for the name. Would it be too obnoxious to just have him as Hal Jordan and the special power give him both names?

For class, my gut says something like Maverick or Renegade... Outcast and Rebel work, of course, but both are X-Men factions so it's kind of weird to lump him in there. Champion, Protector, stuff like that is evergreen, particularly with the JLA connection.

Currently GLO lets him attack multiple times even if he's used up all his green markers, not sure if that's intentional. And I'd probably just call the last power Blue Power Shield and use it as a standard going forward, assuming it's the same theme... I don't think there would be too many BLs that would want to use it anyways.
Old February 29th, 2020, 02:03 AM
Symbiotic

I could dig Renegade.

Honestly my thinking on Blue Lantern over Green Lantern on the official name was just making him easier to differentiate from Green Hal. It will definitely annoy the hell out of me if I end up having to refer to him as Hal Jordan (Blue Lantern) instead of Blue Lantern (Hal Jordan). Cool going with whatever the group consensus is on the name front, though.

And yeah, good call on the mechanical hole in GLO there.
Old February 29th, 2020, 02:06 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Maverick does get some bonus points for Top Gun-ness

Having him be Hal Jordan but with a special power where his name is also Blue Lantern and Green Lantern would make him immune to stuff that cares about having an SI wouldn't it? That seems weird.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 29th, 2020, 02:50 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Digging the card art idea and the various classes brought up.

It ultimately doesn't matter but it would irrationally bother me to have him just named Hal Jordan.
Old February 29th, 2020, 03:08 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Have him named John Stewart and then have his power say that his name is not John Stewart, but in fact Hal Jordan.

I personally like him as Blue Lantern, just because like Ronin says that helps distinguish him for bookkeeping purposes. I like Maverick a lot as well.
Old February 29th, 2020, 03:54 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Big fan of Maverick. I also think a little tweak to Green Aggression(?) could make him feel more Blue. What if he didn't have to burn a green marker if he still had a blue one? Feels very much like the Blue is super charging the Green Ring (Hal's reached 400% when he wore both.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 29th, 2020, 06:34 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Should he have more battery markers? If he's wielding two equally powerful rings that are acting to supercharge one another, it seems weird that he's only as strong as regular Hal, and arguably weaker.
Maverick or Renegade sounds cool, but Maverick has more of a Hal feel to it. Renegade feels more like a rogue agent in the vein of someone like Jack Bauer than a hot-shot like Hal.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 29th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'll join the Maverick crowd. That's a cool one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library