Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: NEW CONTEST - Triple Play Frenzy

Great submissions everyone. Lets keep them coming guys

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:30 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

8 More Days!

Just a friendly reminder that you have 8 more days to get your submissions in for our Triple Frenzy Map Building Contest! Submissions are due on March 31st. Thanks to @Yodaking , @JaesShurrig , @Br1an , and @Ulysses for their awesome entries. But we hope to see more! Good luck finishing your maps and getting them submitted!

Known Mapmakers (or others who have expressed interest):
@TheSparkleInYourWater @Cleon @Skylord163 @TheEpicAlpaca @capsocrates @Tornado @Dad_Scaper @Colorcrayons @Dignan @All Your Pie @Annerios @arp12 @Bengi @Blodshogams @Browncoat @Buddy Lee @Cavalier @cavie @dok @Eclipse @Elstree @nyys @Fedex worker @Filthy the Clown @GaryLASQ @GeneralRolando @Hahma @Nadi @Hex_Enduction_Hour @hivelord @j-Bird @Jexik @killercactus @Killometer @kolakoski @kriegskeks @Lamaclown @legoboy @lonewolf @mad_wookiee @master4sword @MegaSilver @Mooseman @NecroBlade @Obsidian @ollie @pauldragon @peteparkerh @quozl @rednax @Retlaw @robbdaman @Robber @R˙chean @rym @Ryougabot @'Scaper94 @Shades fan @Sherman Davies @skyknight @Scapemage @srmalloy @stubobj @SuperflyTNT @superfrog @Swamper @Taelord @tannergx @The CEE @tom @twilkerson @Typhon2222 @Viegon @Warlord Alpha @Wind Lane @zanter
@A3n @vvildeyedjoker @heroscaper2010 @Herofly @Dr.Goomonkey @Leaf_It @TheTravelingScaper @GaryLASQ @antmarchingroves @majofa @Astroking112 @Cleon @Ericth74
Let me know (via pm) if you want your name taken off this list.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 24th, 2019, 05:00 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Ulysses - nice submissions! Thank you.
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:24 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Icy Caverns of Velgroth

DOWNLOAD

I had ideas for other maps I wanted to make, but I'm not used to making 3 player maps, and the terrain restrictions on master sets discouraged me.
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:36 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Icy Caverns of Velgroth

DOWNLOAD

I had ideas for other maps I wanted to make, but I'm not used to making 3 player maps, and the terrain restrictions on master sets discouraged me.
Woah, this is so cool!! What an epic, icy battleground!

Also, yeah, the terrain restrictions and just the 3-player format was new to me too, it's tough but an interesting challenge nonetheless.
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Looks great Leaf.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 25th, 2019, 04:40 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Woah, this is so cool!! What an epic, icy battleground!

Also, yeah, the terrain restrictions and just the 3-player format was new to me too, it's tough but an interesting challenge nonetheless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Looks great Leaf.
Thanks guys. I like the look of Dungeon with Ice. It always looks pretty neat.

The Cirdan Garden

DOWNLOAD

Decided to finish up an idea that I had.
Old March 25th, 2019, 05:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Very unique with no power Glyphs. Interesting...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 25th, 2019, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Power Glyphs seem hard to properly balance in a 3 player game. Unless it's smack in the middle, it can't be anything powerful, and if it's not in the middle it really needs to be preset to ensure it's not favoring the 2 players closest, and leaving the one farthest away at an inherent disadvantage.
Old March 25th, 2019, 08:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Power Glyphs seem hard to properly balance in a 3 player game. Unless it's smack in the middle, it can't be anything powerful, and if it's not in the middle it really needs to be preset to ensure it's not favoring the 2 players closest, and leaving the one farthest away at an inherent disadvantage.
Agreed, it's just interesting...I've never seen a 3-player without glyphs. Should be fun

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 27th, 2019, 03:13 PM

Looks like I'll be pulling The Icy Caverns of Velgroth from the tournament. It exceeds the number of allowed Master sets because I misread the restrictions.
Old March 30th, 2019, 02:29 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!

Here's my second submission:
I rebuilt this one entirely 4 times before I was happy with it. I wanted to go with a much crazier mish-mash of themes and expansions with my second submission, so I only used 1 of any expansion/master set.

Scoria Tribunal - Tournament
1 RotV
1 Sotm
1 Fota
1 VW
1 TJ

Scoria; a harsh, unforgiving wasteland. An ancient civilization, reclaimed by the marshy and molten terrain. Now prisoners of Valhalla are grouped into thirds and sent to the desolate planet to fight to the death amongts the ruins. Only the survivors of the winning team are pardoned. It is a frantic, unforgiving rush for bloodshed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla