Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 20th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of C3V Glyphs

Glyph of Frosa just reminds me of the C3G Glyph of the Casket of Ancient Winters. I like it.
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:41 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

We thought you C3G guys would like that one

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:43 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yours isn't as annoying as our though. It doesn't slow down the entire battle.
Old June 21st, 2012, 08:05 AM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Yours isn't as annoying as our though. It doesn't slow down the entire battle.
Nope quite the opposite, it speeds it up...turning water into solid ground helps units get across the battlefield faster.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:23 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Glyph of Xipta question: say I have Order Markers 1, 2, and 3 on the Krav Maga, and X on Agent Carr. If the opponent makes the d20 roll, can I just switch my 3 and X markers? Or do both have to go on completely different cards? I think its the former, but I am not positive.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:32 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Glyph of Xipta question: say I have Order Markers 1, 2, and 3 on the Krav Maga, and X on Agent Carr. If the opponent makes the d20 roll, can I just switch my 3 and X markers? Or do both have to go on completely different cards? I think its the former, but I am not positive.
"...Each Order Marker must be placed on a different card... than it was removed from..."

Emphasis in bold. Do you think this is clarification-worthy, or more of a RTFC?

Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Rtfc I think, but I was just making sure. I don't think it confused anyone else.
Old June 24th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
"...Each Order Marker must be placed on a different card... than it was removed from..."
awesomeunleashed is correct, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 27th, 2012, 02:24 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Any thoughts about the color-coding? The regular color is perfect, but I don't like the TG color. Unfortunately, it was the closest color to the TGs that I thought was reasonably legible. If anyone sees a better color that I missed, I'm all ears.

Old June 27th, 2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Any thoughts about the color-coding? The regular color is perfect, but I don't like the TG color. Unfortunately, it was the closest color to the TGs that I thought was reasonably legible. If anyone sees a better color that I missed, I'm all ears.
How about SIENNA ...not exaclty gold...but better than orange or yellow.

Old June 27th, 2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
How about SIENNA ...not exaclty gold...but better than orange or yellow.
Glyph

Glyph

I'm afraid those are too close together for me...

Though I could do that and change the regulars to Red...

Glyph

Glyph

Eh, I like that less than the current set-up...

Old June 27th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Archie

The current colors are the best, imo.

The glyph of lava resistant is great. It's something that feels right at home with the other WotC treasure glyphs. I could see maps being built around the Gross glyph and this new treasure glyph.

Walking on water and safe lava?! Cats and dogs living together?! Chaos!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs