Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 24th, 2016, 01:39 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Eastern Ohio Events - DISCONTINUED

Eastern Ohio Tournament

Date: December 10th, 2022

Time: 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM

Setup/Registration: 11:00-12:00

Gameplay: 12:00-4:30

Prizes/Clean Up: 4:30-5:30

139 W High Ave
New Philadelphia, OH 44663

Google Map to Location

Entry fee/Prizes: Provide a map for every two players coming in your group. I will provide gift cards/prizes.

Format:
4 Rounds. 55-minutes.

Before each game, both players will dice-off. The winner of the dice-off may choose to place their army first or defer to the other player. The player who places first places their whole army.

Maps:
Any Wargrounds of 'Scape map.

Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

Need Extra Figures?
Ask here in the thread. Several players have expansive collections and don’t mind lending out figures for the day.

Attendees:
Dante

Possibles:

Total including possibles: 1

Useful Links:
Wargrounds of 'Scape (WoS)
VC Books of Index
Ten Tips to Take Down Tourneys

Previous Events
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; December 3rd, 2022 at 10:14 PM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 01:40 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Eastern Ohio Events - Nov. 12th

Reserved

Last edited by Sheep; November 17th, 2022 at 11:47 AM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 02:04 AM

Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/11/17

I think he wants to have everything finalized as far as format by the beginning of the year. When I talked to him, I started believing that for this first tournament, with the possibility of a lot of people that aren't on the forums and aren't aware of the many formats we run, we should go with a more straight-forward approach to the format (hence the 1 Army, 500pts/24hexes format).

I will allow VC units as he will be putting important information in the Facebook page, and he said he'll allow me to edit some stuff on there, so I will be sure to include a link to the VC page.

Personally, I would also like to have the maps finalized by the beginning of the year. I can bring 4-6 maps myself, depending on the requirements, but either way I'm hoping we will have more people than that, and will therefore need more maps - he did say he has a group of guys that do play HeroScape (he's not played it much though).

EDIT: Mentioning possibles from the Possible Events thread:

@heroscaper2010 + ???
@rudyvalentine + ???
@hose + ???
@superfrog
@yamissflash
@Chachi + ???
@Hendal (back in July)
@TrollBrute
@GUILD_WARRIOR + ???
@lefton4ya
@flameslayer93 + ???
@Grimnak

Last edited by Sheep; February 5th, 2017 at 02:20 AM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 07:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/1

I'm in. I'll ask around my friends to see who can come.

Additionally, I can bring a map. Maybe two, if logistics allow.

I also will be able to loan minis, however I do not have many of the SoV or C3V minis.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Unfortunately, I have to work that Saturday, so I can't make it. Hope it all goes well though!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Unfortunately, I have to work that Saturday, so I can't make it. Hope it all goes well though!
Would there be a better Saturday? I can most definitely change it within the next week since we are still in the early stages.

Frankly, whatever we change it to he mentioned to keep it the same numbered Saturday of the month we play in. So if we do February 4th (the first Saturday on Feb), the next tourney should be April 1st (the first Saturday of April), and etc.

Now that I see it, having a tournament on April Fools Day would be kinda fun.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:37 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I am in as long as I don't get sent out of state for work. The boy for sure will be with me.
Old December 27th, 2016, 03:08 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I never know for sure until the day before Saturday if I have to work. (Really sucks). But I shouldn't have to work overtime that early in the year, so Hosey and I are most likely going to be there. I can bring two maps and components for another if really needed. And I have a few extra figures I can loan also if needed.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:36 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Would there be a better Saturday? I can most definitely change it within the next week since we are still in the early stages.

Frankly, whatever we change it to he mentioned to keep it the same numbered Saturday of the month we play in. So if we do February 4th (the first Saturday on Feb), the next tourney should be April 1st (the first Saturday of April), and etc.

Well, don't change it just on my account, especially if that date works okay for everyone else. I almost always have to work the 2nd Saturday of the month though.

Old December 27th, 2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, don't change it just on my account, especially if that date works okay for everyone else. I almost always have to work the 2nd Saturday of the month though.
What Saturdays do work for you?
Old December 28th, 2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
In general, any but the second. The first works well for February.

Old December 28th, 2016, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
In general, any but the second. The first works well for February.
Thanks! I will see what I can do.

@flameslayer93
@GUILD_WARRIOR
@hose

Would the 4th of February work for you all? Thanks guys!

EDIT: I have 10 maps picked out, so if anybody does want to put in a request, before the 1st would be the time to do so before I officially post the Map Pool. Thanks again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events