Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 4th, 2010, 05:18 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Declaration of Demands.

Excuse me for a moment...

Spoiler Alert!

Now I think this has gone way too far.

Can somebody link this with the Definitive List of Declarations thread?

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old June 6th, 2010, 01:34 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart
Re: Declaration of Demands.

ANd I either sign or don't sign in the case of this declaration demanding it doesn't demand to declaare demandation

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 7th, 2010, 08:06 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Declaration of Demands.

That's easy for you to say...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion