Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old September 13th, 2008, 02:02 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker
Karl's LEGO dice tower!

I was bored on my Saturday morning and said, "Why don't I make my first ever heroscape custom?" Then I thought, "Hmmm.. what can I use?"
OH YEAH, my brother has a bunch of boxes of Lego's, I'm gonna build a dice tower. Although my brother already built a dice tower from legos so I didn't have much to work with.

So I spent two hours of my Saturday morning building and re-building until I ended up with a working dice tower. Only thing is that the ramp at the bottom to shoot out the dice fell off so it is laying in the bottom, but not the less it is still working and there is no way I can get in there so I guess I'll let it go.

For any of you coming to Florida Frenzy 2 I will probably have my dice tower with me, but if I start losing I will probably switch to regular rolling.

All comments are welcome.
Old September 13th, 2008, 03:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Karl's LEGO dice tower!

I like it! I'll have to bring mine, too, this time. Next before and after pictures of my room.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 13th, 2008, 03:49 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

Thanks.
Isn't yours an underwater one?

Old September 13th, 2008, 04:39 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I want that. My own lego collection (besides being dusty) is very small, so I could never make that. I really want to, but I'm pretty certain I have too few pieces.
Old September 13th, 2008, 04:53 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Hmmmm.....

-insert signature here-
Old September 13th, 2008, 05:31 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl with a k View Post
Thanks.
Isn't yours an underwater one?
Yep.

EP: You never know!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 13th, 2008, 06:54 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart

Dude, totally cool idea! I'm also working on a project using legos for HS. Really cool!

I especially love the before and after pictures of the room. I cracked up when I saw that...

Click to see more...
Old September 14th, 2008, 03:21 PM

Well you never know how many pieces you have, I didn't think I had enough but then a whole bunch of black and gray ones popped up and BAM dice tower.

Oh, and the before picture was taken after I cleaned up, .

Old October 19th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You really are making a name for yourself around here, you know that? That's good, Karl, I like it. I can't do crap with Legos so I'm proud.

And his room looks so much bigger without the bed! O.o xD

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old October 19th, 2008, 08:09 PM

Yea, well making a big box from Legos isn't very hard.

Old October 23rd, 2008, 10:08 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Just curious--how do you pull off the slants on the inside of the tower? I may have to dust off my old castle legos...
Old October 23rd, 2008, 10:21 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I know there are slanty legoes that exist that can be laid into a wall pretty easily.

EDIT: Here's an inventory pic for some random set. Over to the right you can see a 'slanty' piece. This is a small one, but I know they come much bigger depending on the set.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 23rd, 2008 at 10:28 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles