Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old August 24th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
A twilight raid

Carr walked slowly towards the clearing. He wasn't sure why Vydar had asked to see him, but whatever it was, Carr got the sense that it was important. Carr arrived to see Vydar leaning over some maps that had been spread out on a flat rock that served as a makeshift table.

Vydar looked up at the sound approaching. "Ah Carr, please come forward."
Carr cursed to himself, even when trying to be stealthy, Vydar could always hear him. He would have to work on his technique.
"You asked for me?" Carr stated matter of factly.

Vydar cocked his head to the left, and seemed to be lost in thought. The silence hung in the clearing, an insect chirped near by. Finally, Vydar spoke, " I'll get to the point, an item of great power has been found in a cave not far from here. Needless to say, this item could turn the tide of this war. I need you to assemble a strike team and go get it."

"Understood", was all that Carr replied.
After Carr had been shown the location on the maps, he headed down into the encampment to gather his team. His first stop would be at agent Dobbs' tent. The Microcorp agent had proven himself, and Carr had come to trust the man. He was sure that Dobbs could recommend a few of the others to come along. On his way there Carr was stopped by the sight of Major X17 working with some of the gladiatrons. Carr hadn't thought of asking the soulborg to acompany him, but the major could be useful if things got hairy, and things always got hairy. Carr broke left, and headed down to the soulborgs area.

Hope you all like, more to come.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old August 24th, 2008, 04:49 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!
Re: A twilight raid

Sounds like it will be a great read! Your grammar is in order too. It makes all the difference in a story. Look forward to the next section.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old August 26th, 2008, 11:12 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

I'm not gonna pass judgement just yet... Looks good though.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 07:43 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

I love Agent Carr. Can't wait to see more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction