Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old January 16th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
That said, I hope to see Bears/Packers for NFC Championship with the Bears winning. Then see the Pats/Steelers in the AFC Championship with the Pats winning. That would set up a rematch of Bears/Pats Superbowl 20, and hopefully with the same result. A fella can dream eh
That's not bad. But how about a repeat of Super Bowl 31 instead? Remember that one?

Some guy named Favre for the Packers beat Drew Bledsoe and the New England Patriots. You are right, of course, a fella can dream.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; January 16th, 2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Whatever happened to William 'the Refridgerator' Perry?
Old January 16th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So far, the Pats have forgotten they had to play today.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old January 16th, 2011, 05:53 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Don't count 'em out, yet. I'm personally rooting for the Jets, but I've seen Brady get hot in the second half waaaay too many times. Oh, well...Go Jets!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old January 16th, 2011, 05:59 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Would someone please tell the pats that they are in the playoffs now?

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old January 16th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm rooting for the Jets, because I think they're the most beatable team in the AFC. If the Packers can beat the Bears, the team I'd least like to play against is the Patriots (I'd rather go against a tough D like the Steelers or Jets over a high octane offense like the Pats any day).
Old January 16th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just tell the Pats, DA has them at a 90% chance they'll win, so they will be ok. We all know, he's always right.

Old January 16th, 2011, 07:30 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Ugh, I hate trash talk that gets backed-up. Makes it seem justified.

-insert signature here-
Old January 16th, 2011, 07:40 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I think the Pack is unstoppable now. They took down the other two dangerous teams in the NFC and now with the Pats on the brink of losing I don't think there is anyone left to stand up to them. I'm not complaining though; they did knock the Giants out of the playoff race but we didn't deserve it the way we were playing and wouldn't have gotten far. I love watching Aaron Rodgers and the Packers play so I hope they can get a SB ring in a couple weeks.
Old January 16th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

#1 seeds are so over rated.
Old January 16th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Its official- Jets just beat the Patriots 28-21. I'm 1-3 for this weeks guesses so far, and 3-5 overall.
Old January 16th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Scenariographer

I don't keep track of stats and definitely not a football expert, but the one thing in post season play I have always noticed. It's the team that shows up to play that always wins. It doesn't matter how good your team is, if you don't show up to play, you are going down. That is what happened to the Pats today, you could see it from the start.

Old January 16th, 2011, 07:55 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

AARRGGHH! Pats get humiliated for the 2nd year in a row at home!They really picked a bad time to play a miserable game. Now we have to listen to tubbo Rex Ryan talk about how much of a genius he is and how amazing his team is. I never thought that I would say this, but next week I am a Steelers fan.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV