Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:52 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The TNT Trial of Boomerang (whitestuff)

A hero representing it's creator's own homeland, here's Boomerang by the one and only whitestuff!

Here is a link to the Peer Review for Boomerang, and a seperate link for additional information pertaining to Boomerang.

Judges on this TNT:
-Hi1hi1hi1hi1
-GreyOwl
-

Suggested play-testing - There are no synergies available to Boomerang, so basically any combination of similarly costed heroes would work for this figure.

Good luck to a speedy trial!

Old January 22nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
*EDIT*

After the update to the first post, this didn't need to be here, so let me just say...

Old January 22nd, 2008, 05:19 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I thought there was, I just couldn't fnd it. Thanks white, it's updated now.

Old January 22nd, 2008, 05:30 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Do you need a 2nd judge for this? I'm available if you do since Michaelangelo is finished.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
Do you need a 2nd judge for this? I'm available if you do since Michaelangelo is finished.
Yep, I added you to the list. Is it only two judges required now? I know the stamp requirement has come down to two.

Old January 22nd, 2008, 06:01 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I'm not sure if it's only 2 judges, or if it's still 3 judges but only 2 stamps required.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
I'm not sure if it's only 2 judges, or if it's still 3 judges but only 2 stamps required.
2 judges and 2 stamps. I realize that we are not always as available as we would like to be and 2 should do.

Thank you, GreyOwl and hi1hi1hi1hi1 for taking this one on!
Old January 22nd, 2008, 07:16 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
Hmmm, I need to playtest him. Compared to Red Skull I think he should be in the 190-200 point range beacuse their stats are so similar, however he has a special attack and double attack so 200 seems right.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 07:28 PM

So since this guy has already had a peer review, the only thing we're supposed to do here is adjust the cost, if needed, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CStrife07
Hmmm, I need to playtest him. Compared to Red Skull I think he should be in the 190-200 point range beacuse their stats are so similar, however he has a special attack and double attack so 200 seems right.
And don't forget that Boomerang has Flying, as well.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
"Doubling Attack" could be "Double Attack" and should probably say that he can only attack twice with his normal attack (unless, of course, you want him to do two Shatterangs, but so far no Double Attacker has a special attack, and remember the wording on the original Iron Man card).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 22nd, 2008, 07:54 PM

In the peer review, whitestuff explained why he called it Doubling Attack (a boomerang term) and also discussed the double attack for the special attack.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:34 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
Oooh Flying I would possibly add 10 or 15 points. (Ranged Flyer with Double attack, weaker than Ironman in defense, one more life and a double specil attack.)

I think 200-210 points and just adding a sentence to doubling attack that says that his special attack may attack twice as well as his normal attack would be all I see needing to be changed, until I playtest him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations